Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TDL70)
    For Edexcel what is the difference between paper 01 and paper 01R?
    What does the R stand for please??
    R stands for international papers with 01R are international

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TDL70)
    For Edexcel what is the difference between paper 01 and paper 01R?
    What does the R stand for please??
    Isn't it international

ReputationRep:
    Is it me or is this day dragging...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hvrey)
    I've been coasting through every day, but this day. Is horrible.

ReputationRep:
    I think we need to add this whole 01 and 01R shizzle to the OP otherwise I will go insane

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    Same, even work (which is usually busy) seems as though it has stopped in its own slow motion time warp.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RememberMeWhen)
    Any grade boundaries released for CCEA?
    They never ever release raw grade boundaries publicly so I wouldn't hold my breath.

ReputationRep:
    Why are edexcel biology grade boundaries high. Im never going to get an A. Really wished I hadn't looked now I think ive done worse than I thought. Damn you exams

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by m rowe29)
    Do you have the link for the AQA grade boundaries? I couldn't find it on google, thanks!
    http://store.aqa.org.uk/over/stat_pd...-JUNE-2013.PDF

ReputationRep:
    I cant believe we're getting our results tomorrow....Ive been watching this thread since "58 days to go" :eek:

Am I the only person that feels...nothing right now?? Like im not nervous or anything. Ive accepted the fact that I deserve what i get and if that means an E then so be it..Im waiting for my AS btw...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robbie242)
    I think we need to add this whole 01 and 01R shizzle to the OP otherwise I will go insane
    We also need to add the websites to the OP because too many people have asked without checking the first page!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    I started watching Game of Thrones yesterday, haven't really thought about results at all since then Going out later with friends too so that should take my mind off it a bit...eon't be able to sleep tonight though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hvrey)
    Just cooked some lunch to take my mind off it, but now the food is threatening to come back up again :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    When do universities know what your results are?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Silcce)
    What's B&M? And I thought Wilkinsons closed down or something o.O Are there even any Wilkinsons stores in London O.O. GOOGLE! that's what I should have done xD I pretty much only had toilet paper as a main thing to buy :s
    Its just another home store, we have just had 2 new ones opened in Milton Keynes, cheap :')
    I have one small Wilko store near me!
    Although I did buy some toilet paper I am living in halls so shouldn't really need it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GirlWithADream)
    I cant believe we're getting our results tomorrow....Ive been watching this thread since "58 days to go" :eek:

Am I the only person that feels...nothing right now?? Like im not nervous or anything. Ive accepted the fact that I deserve what i get and if that means an E then so be it..Im waiting for my AS btw...
    I think I was a lot more nervous for my January exams. We can't do anything about our grades now, just hope they're what we deserve and if they're not, we need to ensure we do better next June.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Divergent)
    what grades do you need and where for?

Best thing you can do is sleep really, its the only way I find passing the time works really!!

I know how you feel about wanting to move away - i seriously dont know what I am going to do if I don't get into uni xxx
    ABB for English+ Film at Reading, I have also asked for stupid amounts of hours at work (did 16hs the other day and doing 13hrs every day after results!) - takes my mind off impending doom and I really need the money for uni!

I am going through clearing... I will take anything! Cant do another year in this town!

ReputationRep:
    OK guys this is your last day! If you haven't already done so check out my blog on how you can come tomorrow prepared.

http://tahneatnewman.wordpress.com/2...ity-my-advice/

Good luck everyone!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kieran1502)
    PSYA3 Boundaries are high
    I thought they were surprisingly fairly low? What are they normally?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Robbie242)
    At least maths and history are being nice to me, I need 76ums for an A I think I'll be able to get that. Cheers you too
    Exactly! Ah you're sorted then thank you
    (Original post by sky2)
    Why are edexcel biology grade boundaries high. Im never going to get an A. Really wished I hadn't looked now I think ive done worse than I thought. Damn you exams
    Thinking the same (for AS)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.