Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

How are you feeling right now? MKIII

ReputationRep:
    Feeling --> :awesome:
    Started A2 today - timetable is better than last year (not hard to do lol) but I literally have one lesson tomorrow at 3pm and 2 on Friday - finishing at 12:15am
    I have this awesome new maths teacher (but a test next week (boo hiss) :banghead:) and I'm with my best friend in Physics and we started Further Mechanics today :yy:
    Bring on tomorrow's lie in (oh wait sorry - "planned study" )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    Feeling --> :awesome:
    Started A2 today - timetable is better than last year (not hard to do lol) but I literally have one lesson tomorrow at 3pm and 2 on Friday - finishing at 12:15am
    I have this awesome new maths teacher (but a test next week (boo hiss) :banghead:) and I'm with my best friend in Physics and we started Further Mechanics today :yy:
    Bring on tomorrow's lie in (oh wait sorry - "planned study" )
    wow that sounds pretty awesome cheese :awesome:

I started A2 2 days ago, my timetable has tons of frees

My new maths teacher is pretty good too, he actually teaches unlike my last teacher who just said to do questions from the textbook

The food at the canteen is still subpar apart from fridays however :lol:

Enjoy your lie in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    wow that sounds pretty awesome cheese :awesome:
    I started A2 2 days ago, my timetable has tons of frees
    My new maths teacher is pretty good too, he actually teaches unlike my last teacher who just said to do questions from the textbook
    The food at the canteen is still subpar apart from fridays however :lol:
    Enjoy your lie in
    It is hope yours is as well m8 :yy:
    Haha same :five:
    :rofl: lol my old one was bad as well :rofl:
    What happens on Friday, dare I ask?
    Don't you go worrying your lil socksies, I will :mwuaha:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    It is hope yours is as well m8 :yy:
    Haha same :five:
    :rofl: lol my old one was bad as well :rofl:
    What happens on Friday, dare I ask?
    Don't you go worrying your lil socksies, I will :mwuaha:
    Yeah its all good in the hood at my school but they removed the sand pit on the field so I cant try out new flips there anymore, have to risk it on the grass in normal training :007:

What doesnt happen on Friday cheese?

At the end of the week, its so hot and everyone impatient and frisky and uniform regulations have relaxed by then so more stuff is showing.....
    Spoiler:
    Show
    basically theres fish and chips and breaded chicken along with other stuff that happens

And damn that devil emoji tho, wtf are you planning to do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sinfonietta)
    Knackered. Went out for lunch with a friend and he insisted we go for a walk after. I was wearing new shoes. My feet are blistered and sore.
    Awww that sounds very painful indeed.

Why didnt you say you got new shoes and walking would hurt, or did he really insist hard?

ReputationRep:
    Salamandastron :jumphug: hope your day was fab as well! PM me if you want to and ty for rep - you're too kind

Yeah its all good in the hood at my school but they removed the sand pit on the field so I cant try out new flips there anymore, have to risk it on the grass in normal training :007:
    What doesnt happen on Friday cheese?
    At the end of the week, its so hot and everyone impatient and frisky and uniform regulations have relaxed by then so more stuff is showing.....
    Spoiler:
    Show
    basically theres fish and chips and breaded chicken along with other stuff that happens
    And damn that devil emoji tho, wtf are you planning to do?
    loooooooool ok - but remember - Safety comes first 007 :hat2:
    :rofl:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :sexface:
    :shh: its a secret

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littlenorthernlass)
    I am shattered. I don't understand why.
    When I get that feeling, its usually too much phone time/not enough water or sleep/need fresh air or exercise/overworked, hope youre better by now
    Spoiler:
    Show
    just realised youre maid marian, you are a proper TSR veteran then! I remember when we talked a long time ago about some issues, you have come a long way indeed, also love the avatar by the way, jenna louise coleman is s beautiful

(Original post by z33)
    I literally woke up at 1pm, it's 4pm now and I'm ready to sleep

At least you didnt have A2 lessons

Maths and biology

and 2 tests next week

ReputationRep:

At least you didnt have A2 lessons

Maths and biology

and 2 tests next week
    lmao I had my share of that torture last year k im done allow it im still recovering don't trigger me x_x :lol: good luck hope you dont die

ReputationRep:
    Awww that sounds very painful indeed.

Why didnt you say you got new shoes and walking would hurt, or did he really insist hard?
    I did say! He said if my feet hurt too much he'd just give me a piggyback ride... so no getting out of it.

pleased tbh
    acc feel wanted for once lol
    teachers didnt want me to drop their subject (hehehe :blush:) and my friends acc missed me which shocked me to the core cos lol who would miss me :rofl:
    plus now i have two frees to do even more art :woo:

i think i have to remember what matters really bc yeh there are gonna be ppl who dont give a **** if u vapourised on the spot but those people dont matter i suppose and u cant always please everyone all the time so what is the point in destroying urself over it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    pleased tbh
    acc feel wanted for once lol
    teachers didnt want me to drop their subject (hehehe :blush:) and my friends acc missed me which shocked me to the core cos lol who would miss me :rofl:
    plus now i have two frees to do even more art :woo:

i think i have to remember what matters really bc yeh there are gonna be ppl who dont give a **** if u vapourised on the spot but those people dont matter i suppose and u cant always please everyone all the time so what is the point in destroying urself over it
    so happy to hear that :jumphug:MORE ART?!?! :gah: :shock: :party:
    You have the right attitude there :yy:

sixth form is getting harder and harder
    first day and had homework
    everyday = homework
    soo much homework
    plus coursework
    :bawling:
    goodluck to me :cyber: :work:

ReputationRep:
    Did my daily running on the treadmill for an hour and now I feel great

ReputationRep:
    Nostalgic.

I posted a status on FB few days back tagging a few friends I used to game with regularly back when I was a kid, the status being about the remaster of COD4. As a result a few other people were tagged and/or noticed the post who I also used to game with; we used to be in a big team with about 30+ members. Some really good times were hand, and it looks like we're getting the band back together!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    So much homework, too much homework on first day:argh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Nervous

Dunno what I'm dreading more - the fact I have a docs appt tomorrow or the fact it's at 8:40am

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Let down

ReputationRep:
    School year starts tomorrow :/

I know I'm gonna miss sixth form when I leave but I hate it so much right now.

ReputationRep:
    Bored - everyone's busy with college or uni and I don't start till October

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Content.

On holiday with my love.
    Just ate really good food.
    Watched The Great British Bake Off.
    Finished a drawing.

Life is good ja.

Poll
Do you have exam superstitions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.