Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XXIV Watch

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=SassQueen13;50441395]I get all my jokes from www.badjokes.com :getmecoat: It's pretty decent but the protagonist is soooo irritating >_< Game of thrones slays!! :love: I've started Breaking Bad to be fair, I'm gonna get back to it after I finish TVD Oooh well check you out I guess it's a lil more enlightening than TVD

no way, that's my website! :eek: I might give it a go once I finish breaking bad :rolleyes: but my friends all recommend the walking dead... #educated:cool: I doubt it :laugh: just a bunch of guys in suits lying to each other, just trying to decide which ones lies sound better
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wait, what?)
    no way, that's my website! :eek: I might give it a go once I finish breaking bad :rolleyes: but my friends all recommend the walking dead... #educated:cool: I doubt it :laugh: just a bunch of guys in suits lying to each other, just trying to decide which ones lies sound better
    Do you pay the monthly subscription like I do though? :pierre: Oooh you should ^_^ It might take time to warm to it but once you're hooked you're hooked Yeahh same! I gotta watch that too but it's at the bottom of the list because too many shows to watch rn Lolz you should do an official commentary :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    Sucks that family can go to such an extent?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...h-Manners.html
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    Chilling on me ones in Tinychat if anyone wants to join

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itssimplyme)
    Ah, that's kinda suckish :/

Glad to hear I leave on the 28th so still a while yet, will let you know ;P
    I know, let someone write all over my arm in permanent marker too and now it won't come off :mad:

You leave quite late then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kayleighisonfire)
    I know, let someone write all over my arm in permanent marker too and now it won't come off :mad:

You leave quite late then
    Oh god XD really? So your stuck with it? Must be a way to get it off somehow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChrisLay1)
    Oh god XD really? So your stuck with it? Must be a way to get it off somehow
    Yes really!!!! Yes because the shower is broken
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Why do I always get really ****ing drunk?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChrisLay1)
    :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lauraaaaa)
    aw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassQueen13)
    Do you pay the monthly subscription like I do though? :pierre: Oooh you should ^_^ It might take time to warm to it but once you're hooked you're hooked Yeahh same! I gotta watch that too but it's at the bottom of the list because too many shows to watch rn Lolz you should do an official commentary :teehee:
    Is it on netflix? My wifi blocks illegal sites so I can't watch loads of things people tell me to 💔 like most programs😜 how long is it? I don't want to be 12 seasons behind ahaha, I know! I was late to the party for breaking bad, and there's so many other series's 😖 sorry for the late reply, was hooked on the debates #voteyes swayed me I think ✌️ Basically Salmond is less of a prick...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It's life we all get drunk enjoy it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Black Cat)
    It's life we all get drunk enjoy it
    But I'm up at 8...mare

ReputationRep:
    But I'm up at 8...mare
    Easy peasy you're already sobering up as we speak and the hangover will be worth it tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    Easy peasy you're already sobering up as we speak and the hangover will be worth it tomorrow
    I think I'm gonna go to bed, I need beauty sleep

ReputationRep:
    I think I'm gonna go to bed, I need beauty sleep
    Sweet dreams, hope you feel like ****e tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    Sweet dreams, hope you feel like ****e tomorrow
    I don't cos I have to take my four year old cousin out :lol: good god the night wasn't supposed to end in me being pissed hahah

ReputationRep:
    I don't cos I have to take my four year old cousin out :lol: good god the night wasn't supposed to end in me being pissed hahah
    Well too bad, hope you don't end up looking like a zombie tomorrow morning wouldn't want to be your cousin Spontaneous night outs are the best you never know what will happen
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wait, what?)
    Is it on netflix? My wifi blocks illegal sites so I can't watch loads of things people tell me to like most programs how long is it? I don't want to be 12 seasons behind ahaha, I know! I was late to the party for breaking bad, and there's so many other series's sorry for the late reply, was hooked on the debates #voteyes swayed me I think ✌️ Basically Salmond is less of a prick...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Should be...I'm not sure :innocent: 5 seasons ^_^ There areeeee, so many tv shows, so little time :moon: No worries Ahhhhh Don't you like our kilt wearing brothers?

ReputationRep:
    Morning all

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.