Original post by wtfCharlie

Jensen Ackles,

Garrett Hedlund,

Emma Watson,

And Natalie Portman ofc :smile:

I see you have a fetish for short hair
Original post by T-Toe
I see you have a fetish for short hair

wtf? No . . . I happen to also really like Oli Sykes and Andy Sixx, these were just my top people :L
Ben Barnes

(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 64

Original post by amie93
Aston Merrygold

I prefer Marvin :smile: Saw them at their concert the other night...they were amazing!! :biggrin:

Apart from him, Mark Salling (Puck from Glee) is so damn sexy :wink: and Taylor Lautner has a very nice six-pack! :love:
Main ones are Chace Crawford:

and Ian Somerhalder:

Also, everyone on my profile and signature. Basically, I have a lot of celebrity crushes. :love:
Original post by TheGrandmaster
This lovely lady...

Although she is now married to Russell Brand, which, coupled with the fact that he is no longer very funny, is a disaster :frown:

Russell Brand is too busy nailing Katy Perry, front, left and centre to write funny lyrics anymore.

I don't blame him - you are homosexual (male) if you wouldn't nail Katy Perry, and you are heterosexual (female) if you wouldn't too.

Me, bisexual, would love to make a threesome with the couple. :colone:
Reply 69
Sofia Vergara, check my sig :sexface:
Original post by KrispyKatieKreme

Me, bisexual, would love to make a threesome with the couple. :colone:

Cheeky :wink:
Reply 71
Jake ****ing Gyllenhaal. I couldn't even decide on a picture to post, they were all equally sexy. Plus his charm makes him even more beautiful :smile:

Hayley Williams. :wink:
Reply 73
Original post by ScottishShortiex
I prefer Marvin :smile: Saw them at their concert the other night...they were amazing!! :biggrin:

Apart from him, Mark Salling (Puck from Glee) is so damn sexy :wink: and Taylor Lautner has a very nice six-pack! :love:

ahh wicked, i take it u went to see them in Glasgow? :P

im loving their new album!
Reply 74
Original post by Ultimate_Geek
Ahh, way too many on my list.

Matt Smith

Bradley James, Will Smith, Derren Brown, Boris Johnson, John Barrowman, Hugh Laurie, Patrick Dempsey, Eoin Macken, Colin Farell, Daniel Radcliffe, Johnny Depp, Tom Welling, Michael Rosenbaum, Josh Holloway, Eric Dane, Milo Ventimiglia, Jude Law, Justin Timberlake, Simon Baker, Ed Westwick (mainly his character in Gossip Girl though :tongue:) and Cillian murphy.

That's all that I can recall for now although I'm sure there are more than that :rolleyes: .

Repped for John Barrowman :biggrin:
Reply 75
Original post by Sykez

Mine's KP.

:love:

mine too, she is too awesome.

Original post by TheGrandmaster
This lovely lady...

Although she is now married to Russell Brand, which, coupled with the fact that he is no longer very funny, is a disaster :frown:

Haha I love her outfits all the time. And I know shame really. They got engaged real quick as well.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 77
Dean from Supernatural :P
Reply 78
changes from time to time, but right now liz hurley, a great milf
Me, myself & I.

Quick Reply

Latest