The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
shah rukh is proper ugly....i cant c anything 2 like....outta all the indian actors id say...

arjun rampal and vivek

Vivek - especially in saathiya!!!
Reply 61
Anna
best looking indian actress i know is aishwarya rai! shes gorgeoussss

well we all know that..hehe

adhsur..my mums side is liberian/pakistani. dads side is american/indian.
so im like this.
Reply 62
Adhsur
lol!!! I've been told unfortunately. I'd rather it was someone who looked better than her though!

:rolleyes: Girls always don't like that there's someone better looking...

Hey you're good enough for me :tongue:, same time again tonight?
Anna
best looking indian actress i know is aishwarya rai! shes gorgeoussss

omg i wish u guys wud get over it! normal girls are much prettier than these actresses. all that make up n shyat. whats the point?

anyway, aish is NOT the prettiest. sushmita sehn (ex miss universe) has gotta be the most stunning. not only because she has gud lukz, but cez i like the way she projects herself personality wise and some of her ideas are gr8. the rest of em are bimbos.

sushmita is still not the prettiest in da world or nuffin. thers no such thing as "most beautiful person". beauty lies in the eye of the beholder
Reply 64
SparklLZz
are the majority of users on dis site asian? cez u all goin on about bollywoodmmovies, and i dont know many whites who watch indian movies, mainly cez of language difficulties?! or u guys go n watch da translations at da bottom

Have you looked at any other thread?
Reply 65
SparklLZz
omg i wish u guys wud get over it! normal girls are much prettier than these actresses. all that make up n shyat. whats the point?

anyway, aish is NOT the prettiest. sushmita sehn (ex miss universe) has gotta be the most stunning. not only because she has gud lukz, but cez i like the way she projects herself personality wise and some of her ideas are gr8. the rest of em are bimbos.

sushmita is still not the prettiest in da world or nuffin. thers no such thing as "most beautiful person". beauty lies in the eye of the beholder

I don't recall many of shushmita's films being any more than complete flops though...but yes, she is pretty.
Reply 66
best looking male actor has to be hrithik roshan.
Reply 67
Anna
best looking male actor has to be hrithik roshan.

ewwwwwwwwww......nooooo waaaaaaay
Reply 68
ShOcKzZ
well we all know that..hehe

adhsur..my mums side is liberian/pakistani. dads side is american/indian.
so im like this.

my dads side is italian and my mums side is indian!
Reply 69
Anna
my dads side is italian and my mums side is indian!

nice mix..u look kinda arabic
well its gud that everybody has a different opinion on whats beautiful and whats not, but i dont think we shud argue. i know i get caught up in it sometimes!

i dun think mixed race lukz gud when it comes to half black half white. i know loadza people luv dat luk! i think indian/moroccon lukz wkd, cez laila rouass is hubba hubba. no im not a lesbo lol.

im 1/4 moroccon/indian myself :wink: haha. no thas not why i think laila rouass is fit! i fink italian is rlly nice.
Reply 71
ShOcKzZ
nice mix..u look kinda arabic

please dont say that just because i told you people think im arabic... :eek:
Reply 72
Anna

nah..u look on the italian side.. i like ur avatar. i like it alot :biggrin:
(in case u havent noticed i removed mine because people keep saying are u really a muslim?)..yes i am.
Reply 73
my hero is jens carlson of www.chapter3.net
Reply 74
ShOcKzZ
nah..u look on the italian side.. i like ur avatar. i like it alot :biggrin:
(in case u havent noticed i removed mine because people keep saying are u really a muslim?)..yes i am.

put your avatar back on shockzz! your way fit! :biggrin:
Anna

You don't look Arabic (that is you in the picture, right?).
Reply 76
Maybe I've gotten old...out of touch somewhat, but...

Aishwarya, an idol??? Arundhati Roy, I'd understand, but Aishwarya Rai???? What's she ever done? What does she represent?

Winston Churchill is more hype, there's no denying that he was a racist imperialist. I'm not EVEN claiming he was a racist on the grounds that he was an imperialist, although to me that sounds a fairly good argument; he was a racist independent of that, oh the great man. Also, he doesn't have the excuse of earlier thinkers who shared similar views, i.e. the great liberal John Stuart Mill. The reminds very much of another 'great' individual, President Lincoln, and we all know what the abolitionists thought of him, it's taught all across schools I am sure of it.
Reply 77
Ralfskini
You don't look Arabic (that is you in the picture, right?).

She could pass for Arabic looking at the avatar. Definitely looks Italian. Also looks very pretty :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending