Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    I bloody knew our luck would run out. Ramsey just got injured playing against Andorra. Typical.

In other news, Immobile seems to have picked up a knock playing Norway, so lets hope he is out against us.
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    Netherlands lost to Czech
    Happy for Rosicky I guess though.
    Good, the Dutch are a scummy team full of arrogant cheats.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arkasia)
    Good, the Dutch are a scummy team full of arrogant cheats.
    shots fired
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    #Obsession
    How is that obsession? I'm asking a legitimate question.
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manchesterunited15)
    shots fired
    Calm down, just because you have half of them in your squad

ReputationRep:
    I bloody knew our luck would run out. Ramsey just got injured playing against Andorra. Typical.

In other news, Immobile seems to have picked up a knock playing Norway, so lets hope he is out against us.
    lol there's been no confirmation he's injured. He might have been taken off in precaution because of a knock. No need to OTT

Immobile? lol not worried about him we should more concerned about Adrian Ramos

ReputationRep:
    Calm down, just because you have half of them in your squad
    Nah Prod and Zurich are dutch :cool:
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sevchenko)
    lol there's been no confirmation he's injured. He might have been taken off in precaution because of a knock. No need to OTT

Immobile? lol not worried about him we should more concerned about Adrian Ramos
    If Immobile and Reus were injured then I couldn't care less about Ramos.

(Original post by manchesterunited15)
    Nah Prod and Zurich are dutch :cool:
    Ah, I see...shame

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    Seriously, you can do better
    LOL I tried- it was just banter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Why do Arsenal fans get so bitter whenever a player leaves? Nobody else in the Premier League does it to the extent Arsenal fans do. I can understand it with Nasri because he only moved for the money and has repeatedly ****ged the club off since he left, but the others?
    1. its not only us lol...we are just the loudest lol esp. on twitter. Out of the various players that have left our club, we only abuse a small %- -people exaggerate sometimes tho lol esp on twitter for #bants and RT's
    2. Because our ex players can be huge c*nts once they leave or the way they leave totally disrespects the club, manager and sometimes even fans e.g. Sagna, Nasri, RVP for example
    3. Our best players frequently go to rivals...this doesn't happen often to other big clubs
    4. Those players were vital to our club- AFC are always a few world class players away from winning the PL. Its frustrating to see
    4. Were an emotional bunch lol- we get attached to our players

-imagine these circumstances for your club and say you wont be mad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deborarosa)
    1. its not only us lol...we are just the loudest lol esp. on twitter. Out of the various players that have left our club, we only abuse a small %
    2. Because our ex players can be huge c*nts once they leave or the way they leave totally disrespects the club, manager and sometimes even fans e.g. Sagna, Nasri, RVP for example
    3. Our best players frequently go to rivals...this doesn't happen often to other big clubs
    4. Those players were vital to our club- AFC are always a few world class players away from winning the PL. Its frustrating to see

What did Sagna do

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TH3-FL45H)
    What did Sagna do

Posted from TSR Mobile
    made some cheeky and unnecessary comments in a press conference. I thought he was a calm guy. In a press conference he said he joined Man City because they have ambition/because theyre a bigger club lolol. Sagna himself clearly has no personal ambition if hes moving to be a bench warmer. And AFC is bigger than MCFC by far. Wenger also said he suspected the Sagna deal was made ages ago-an unharmful statemnt- but Sagna got touchy saying he acted professionally and he doesn't know why Wenger would 'disrespect' like this and he just wanted a 'career boost'...by being on the bench lol. Its obvious he went for money. I dont hate Sagna tho...but its obvious to me why he went

ReputationRep:
    I'm fine with playing Wilshere over Ramsey if needs must anyway, Jacks been in better form recently and would work better if Wenger plays 4141.

ReputationRep:
    1. its not only us lol...we are just the loudest lol esp. on twitter. Out of the various players that have left our club, we only abuse a small %- -people exaggerate sometimes tho lol esp on twitter for #bants and RT's

Victim mentality.

You lot decide to underpay your best players, wonder why they go to rivals who will pay their rightful pay and cry about it.

It's like your ex trying to control you and stop you from having any fun, then wondering why you dumped them and then with her friends ***** about how bad an ex you were.

ReputationRep:
    datttttt guy welbz best striker in the world tbh..Thierry Henwelbz
    So bad it's good tbh

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal rather be a Dortmund and develop their own players (or buy players with "potential") than a QPR and buy "past it" players on inflated wages

ReputationRep:
    Worst thing about the Welbeck transfer is that he's going to become a fan favourite at your club because of his workrate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest)
    I'm fine with playing Wilshere over Ramsey if needs must anyway, Jacks been in better form recently and would work better if Wenger plays 4141.
    Thing with Ramsey is that he's the kind of guy that'll still win you a game, or save your ass if everyone (including him) is having an off day. He's got that sense of being at the right place at the right time. If he is out I really hope it's not for long. To make it worse, he was taken off on the 89th minute =_=

http://www1.skysports.com/football/n...gainst-andorra

I agree with you though, Wilshere has been in good form & maybe this could be his opportunity to really prove his worth

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    Worst thing about the Welbeck transfer is that he's going to become a fan favourite at your club because of his workrate.
    How funny would it be if he blossoms does very well and Falcao flops very badly . The trolling will be wonderful, and on top of that you finish out the top 4 again :lol:.

Don't worry...Shad Forsythe will save the day.

ReputationRep:
    Walcott: "I think there was rumours of me coming back for the Spurs game [on September 27], which is definitely not going to happen, that’s for sure. But I’ll definitely be there for the one in February."

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: September 22, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.