Read what you quoted

Especially the bit in white

:smile:
Original post by needtosucceed=)
hopefully :smile:
thanks!! best of luck to you too, let me know how you get on :smile:

Thank you!:smile: & I will do, make sure you do too :smile:
Reply 8443
does anyone know how lenient either aston or reading are when it comes to Bsc Mathematics?
Original post by Orthrus
I was too shocked to try be witty, so i told him it was back when letters first came into sums :rolleyes:
I'm feeling a lot better now, thanks! C3 boundaries are low enough to make up for the crazy things they asked us to solve :lol: And all the other boards are supposed to release theirs soon enough!
Why didn't you drop it at AS? Was it one of the requirements for Pharmacy, or do you just like to torture yourself? :wink:
It was fun, but i'm so glad i never have to do it again!

Ahhh thats good I'm happy to hear about your low boundaries :biggrin: have you checked them all now, how are they?
LOOL my school likes to torture us :frown: was compulsory to do 4alevels, only if we got a U or maybe an E at AS we were allowed to drop it aha.
not long now, less than 12 hours! :eek:
Original post by PQ
Don't worry - reading are a bit old fashioned at these things. They'll probably just use the UCAS lists when they're out tonight instead of having a list on that newfangled interwebs.

do ucas publish the list at midnight?
Reply 8446
This thread increased by 2000 posts yesterday, 3000 today and there still potential for around 1500 posts which may be the end of this thread, reaching its third one
Original post by Magenta96
Is anyone else not nervous or just numb? I'm only doing AS's and I'm no where near over confident about my results, in fact I'm pretty sure I won't get what I want. At GCSE I was SO nervous and was having nightmares, yet nothing has happened with my AS's and they're more important!

That happened to me last year (when I did AS). I was completely fine until I walked into the school, and that's when I started getting nervous.
Anyone know how lenient aston are with LLB LAW or LAW WITH BUSINESS MANAGEMENT?????
Original post by PQ
Read what you quoted

Especially the bit in white

:smile:

oh wow that was sly never saw that before! :colone:
Original post by BrainDrain
Same here, it seems a little unfair when some of my friends with Cambridge offers received letters telling them not to get too stressed out about their results as they would be accepted if they fell a few marks short, whilst places such as Durham hardly give any leeway

probably because cambridge interviews people and they place a lot of emphasis on this, which means that if you pass the interview stage, it shows that they really want you
Original post by xxKiaraxx
Medicine at Imperial.

Ah, that explains it lol. Best of luck anyway!
Original post by Jayqwe
This thread increased by 2000 posts yesterday, 3000 today and there still potential for around 1500 posts which may be the end of this thread, reaching its third one

Hopeful statistician? ( hard to pronounce)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Right! Logging off now...

let's see how long this lasts...
Original post by Fas
going to see The Conjuring on Wednesday night..... i dunno if this is the best idea or not hahahahahaha

what time you seeing it?
Reply 8455
Original post by Magenta96
Is anyone else not nervous or just numb? I'm only doing AS's and I'm no where near over confident about my results, in fact I'm pretty sure I won't get what I want. At GCSE I was SO nervous and was having nightmares, yet nothing has happened with my AS's and they're more important!

I'm feeling a little nervous but this thread is somehow calming me :s-smilie:
Original post by chocoholic_x
Aw that's nice. :smile: I think if I had any family celebrations it would mostly consist of "Oh uhh well done, that's really great". And then we'd move on. XD
Haha yes, one of my friends said that was really unhealthy and I was like "What?! You want to get completely hammered if you do badly. Surely that is the epitome of an unhealthy coping mechanism!" Silly girl. :tongue:

LOOL that sounds quite awkward :wink:
ahhh thats so true, getting hammered should be left for once clearings done and youve got into uni :biggrin:
hows this final day of waiting been for ya?
What is the difference between paper 01 and paper 01R? Does the R signify replacement? I ask regarding the edexcel maths papers (especially C3!). If it did signify replacement then the replacement for C3 has ended up having higher boundaries than the original which doesn't seem right because those that saw both were unanimous in thinking that the original was easier. The difference between the two in raw marks for each grade is about 10 marks?! Anyone know anything more on this?
Why won't the mods let the thread grow? Instead of opening a new one every time it reaches the limit?
Reply 8459
Good luck to everyone and have fun at the pub later(let's be honest your going to the pub!)
:wink:

Latest