The Student Room Group

Chemistry Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Roarmaster
Really?! Well Done! My offer was AAA what about you?

fml. Mine's A*AA. I thought the interview went really well :frown: In the off chance I get into Oxford then I won't really care, but still :frown:
Reply 921
Original post by Roarmaster
It is if I don't get an offer from Oxford. If I get offers from Oxford, Imperial and UCL I will firm Oxford and use UCL as an insurance

Doesn't imperial have a better chemistry department?
Original post by theCreator
fml. Mine's A*AA. I thought the interview went really well :frown: In the off chance I get into Oxford then I won't really care, but still :frown:

Unlucky :frown: I think mine was lower because my school is flagged as being REALLY bad
Original post by rav4
Doesn't imperial have a better chemistry department?

That is purely subjective; I personally think it does but that makes little difference to my decision
Has anybody applied for chemistry at Bath and had an offer?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hannywhitty

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah you can check on here:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/chemistry_applicants_2014
Reply 927
Original post by hannywhitty

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got my offer yesterday for AAB, Mchem, very happy
Original post by joe1545
I got my offer yesterday for AAB, Mchem, very happy

I hope you don't mind me asking but how long did it take for your offer to come through and what are your AS grades and predicted A2? I've applied for the MChem with a year in industry :smile:
Reply 929
So have I also gone for the year industry.. hmm, my application got sent off on the 16th of November, I think there doing it in order, my friend sent hers off a few days before me and got an offer a few days before me aswell.
My AS grades were AABB
My A2 predictions are AAAa
and my Offer as stated was AAB :smile:
Reply 930

Does it specify A* in Chem?
Original post by Gotzz
Does it specify A* in Chem?

Yeah they did, that's why I'm annoyed. If it was a general A* I wouldn't mind, but it's the fact the specified - I'm more confident in Maths lol.
Reply 932
Yeah they did, that's why I'm annoyed. If it was a general A* I wouldn't mind, but it's the fact the specified - I'm more confident in Maths lol.

Yeah, I'm the same :lol:
That's why I like Oxford's offers for chem :smile:
Reply 933
Some of you may have got my message about how we're thinking of organising for some of the Oxford applicants to meet up next week?
Does anyone have suggestions of where or what time? :smile:
Also, if anyone would like to come but I didn't send you the message, then please do!
Reply 934
How does 3pm on the 10th at St. Aldate's G&D's sound? :smile:
Original post by Gotzz
Yeah, I'm the same :lol:
That's why I like Oxford's offers for chem :smile:

I think it's an absurdity of the system that people who are clearly very gifted at chemistry are not confident of the a*.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 936
Original post by lizz-ie

Yep that sounds good!
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lizz-ie

Sounds fun.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lizz-ie

Just to check, is this the one near that Alice in Wonderland shop by Christ Church??
Reply 939
Just to check, is this the one near that Alice in Wonderland shop by Christ Church??

I'm not entirely sure where it is :colondollar: it's the most central one though, apparently it's near Pembroke square (although I have no idea where that is either!)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending