The Student Room Group
Reply 9800
I just feel so unhappy this morning. Mornings are always the worst for me, that and right before i go to sleep. I just feel so empty inside, like nothing truly makes me happy, i just feel so lonely at the minute, even when i'm surrounded by friends and family, i don't want to feel this way forever :frown:
Reply 9801
decided to get out the house and stop feeling sorry for myself, went the gym did an hour there and feel so much better for it, my mood has lifted and i found out i lost 3 more pounds! i've lost nearly a stone this summer, this makes me happy :smile:
Aw well done thats great!
grrr i hate being ill
Reply 9804
:ditto:
Malsy
:ditto:

:frown: illness sucks:frown:
Reply 9806
urgh just chewed a gaviscon mint tablet but it was still yuck.

thats the 5th drug today already then :s-smilie:
Reply 9807
Malsy
urgh just chewed a gaviscon mint tablet but it was still yuck.

thats the 5th drug today already then :s-smilie:

You reminded me that I forgot to take my pills today. ****.
I went to the hospital today for my skin test, turns out I only have a mild allergy to jizz, not responsible for the symptoms I experience; which means the reaction I have 'down there' is almost certainly because of jake putting bleach and things in me. how the **** am I supposed to go to a doctor and tell them I think a rapist has ruined my genitals by torture?
I'm going to see the abuse therapist on friday morning and i'll talk to her about it then. hopefully she can write me a reference to the doctor so I won't have to talk about it.

I hate him for every single thing he has done to me. i wish I'd never met him.
Reply 9809
make that the sixth-apparently i should take 2. ah well.
Reply 9810
death.drop
I went to the hospital today for my skin test, turns out I only have a mild allergy to jizz, not responsible for the symptoms I experience; which means the reaction I have 'down there' is almost certainly because of jake putting bleach and things in me. how the **** am I supposed to go to a doctor and tell them I think a rapist has ruined my genitals by torture?
I'm going to see the abuse therapist on friday morning and i'll talk to her about it then. hopefully she can write me a reference to the doctor so I won't have to talk about it.

Oh my God, I can't believe that happened to you...

I'm so sorry this is happening to you. I hope you get better :sad:
Vienna Cannon
grrr i hate being ill

:jumphug:
Antimatter
:jumphug:

:hugs: thanks ... anyone else want something for free ???my icky bug? :ninja:
death.drop

:frown: i'm sorry
Now they reckon i'm turning f***ing Anorexic...! Great!
blackfish

:hugs: I know how you feel, most of my family reckon I'm anorexic :s-smilie:
Reply 9816
blackfish

yeah but you can't help it if you don't feel like eating, i used to be really bad, and not eat then throw up later with a panic attack, but am a bit better now, maybe force yourself to eat? then your body will get used to it maybe?
Reply 9817
im the opposite-eat too much-comfort eat:frown:
Malsy
im the opposite-eat too much-comfort eat:frown:

ditto. I'm gaining weight by the day at the moment.

I started seriously clearing out today, it's going really badly. the whole house is a mess.
Have possibly found an incredibly easy way of making some extra cash though, just waiting for an email back. if it turns out to be anything it will make my life a lot easier and I can quit the hotel worry-free.
oh, they've cut me down to 2 days a week as well which is a total piss take. I hate that they will give their friends and family jobs even if it means cutting everyone else's hours down.

how is everyone today? anyone heard from pink sapphires? I don't remember seeing a post from her in ages.
Reply 9819
i wish i had some money...want want want but 0 cash in bank account

Latest