Reply 80
Doing banking and finance in September looking to share a place
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London
Reply 81
Child Nursing! :smile:
Reply 82
Hey ill be startin sport and rehabilitation in october anyone here doin the same course?
Reply 83
Hey. I'll be starting veterinary nursing in October, is anyone doing the same course?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 84
Also, I'll be staying in platt hall. Anyone else?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 85
Reply 86
Aw yay! What date have you been given to move in?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 87
The 23rd :smile: so excited!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 88
Same here. Have you had a problem with your first rent payment and student loan payment? I don't get mine until the 30th but my rent needs to be paid on the 23rd?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 89
Yeah I thought about that too but I emailed the accommodation and they said to pay it whenever you get your student loan so it's cool, just pay it on the 30th :smile: I think that's what near enough everyone will do tbh!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 90
Oh okay! That helps a lot, thank you! Could you tell me the email address please?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 91
Reply 92
Hiya!!! I am- social work

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got into usher hall ! Anyone else who is gonna be staying there? Looking for a few smokin buddies XD
Reply 94
Anybody studying at middlesex and has a somewhere to stay where I could be a house mate??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 95
aaaaanyone else doing theatre arts? I haven't come a fellow student yet :')
Reply 96
I have been accepted onto the adult nursing :smile: solo excited only a few weeks left before we start guys woohoo
Reply 97
I'll be starting in Oct too, will be doing BA Criminology in MDX :-D
Will be living at home

Geeta
Reply 98
Original post by rubysun77
Hi, I have a conditional offer for child nursing from Middlesex. I know we need to do the occupational health check and CRB check. But i don't have a clue how to do them. Will the middlesex send me the forms later or what? Please advise.

If they haven't sent u the forms through already phone them as I received mine through the post
they can take a while to come back and u will most likely have to pay for ur occupational health check from ur gp and that could take some time to get that back
Reply 99
Original post by rubysun77
Hi, I have a conditional offer for child nursing from Middlesex. I know we need to do the occupational health check and CRB check. But i don't have a clue how to do them. Will the middlesex send me the forms later or what? Please advise.

I would call them to find out where it is as mine was sent through the post really quickly.
They can take a while to fill out and then send bk to them ... Additionally once they have them the crb can take a while to then be done

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending