Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Doing banking and finance in September looking to share a place

ReputationRep:
    Child Nursing!

ReputationRep:
    Hey ill be startin sport and rehabilitation in october anyone here doin the same course?

ReputationRep:
    Hey. I'll be starting veterinary nursing in October, is anyone doing the same course?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Also, I'll be staying in platt hall. Anyone else?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm in Platt!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Aw yay! What date have you been given to move in?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The 23rd so excited!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Same here. Have you had a problem with your first rent payment and student loan payment? I don't get mine until the 30th but my rent needs to be paid on the 23rd?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I thought about that too but I emailed the accommodation and they said to pay it whenever you get your student loan so it's cool, just pay it on the 30th I think that's what near enough everyone will do tbh!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh okay! That helps a lot, thank you! Could you tell me the email address please?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, sure it's: [email protected]

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hiya!!! I am- social work

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I got into usher hall ! Anyone else who is gonna be staying there? Looking for a few smokin buddies XD

ReputationRep:
    Anybody studying at middlesex and has a somewhere to stay where I could be a house mate??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    aaaaanyone else doing theatre arts? I haven't come a fellow student yet :')

ReputationRep:
    I have been accepted onto the adult nursing solo excited only a few weeks left before we start guys woohoo

ReputationRep:
    I'll be starting in Oct too, will be doing BA Criminology in MDX :-D
    Will be living at home

Geeta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rubysun77)
    Hi, I have a conditional offer for child nursing from Middlesex. I know we need to do the occupational health check and CRB check. But i don't have a clue how to do them. Will the middlesex send me the forms later or what? Please advise.

If they haven't sent u the forms through already phone them as I received mine through the post
    they can take a while to come back and u will most likely have to pay for ur occupational health check from ur gp and that could take some time to get that back

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rubysun77)
    Hi, I have a conditional offer for child nursing from Middlesex. I know we need to do the occupational health check and CRB check. But i don't have a clue how to do them. Will the middlesex send me the forms later or what? Please advise.
    I would call them to find out where it is as mine was sent through the post really quickly.
    They can take a while to fill out and then send bk to them ... Additionally once they have them the crb can take a while to then be done

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.