The Student Room Group

Really down about being a bit naughty at university

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by Trigger
Urgh i feel dirty even talking to you.

nice and dramatic. nothing like a bit of sensationalism to end with.

Original post by Trigger
I am not going to even try to counter argue most of the points up there because they are so utterly ridiculous and misogynistic i think you are trolling.

you know im not trolling. your just using cheap, easy and lazy method to avoid tackling any of the points i made.

I call it the "im better than this" collapse and avoid tactic.

when people get so well argued into a corner or are out of their depth.
they'll just say something a long the lines of

"your bad. i dont talk to bad people"

now if you were feminist maybe you would actually stand up and face me on some of the issues rather than being cowardly and trying to slap "troll" on label and run.

pick on one point. i dare ya

you can pick on the point of mine that you think is the weakest and that you have the best chance of discrediting with the means of critical thinking and logic in the name of feminism. anyway that involves critical thinking and logic so i doubt you will.
and your feminism is this neo-feminism that p*sses all over what feminism used to be. its pro western insular minded narcissist self stagnation with insincere care for women in the global world. or even here in the uk. but just women who arnt like you.

i've noticed neo-feminists only care about feminist stuff that only effects them. meaning it aint feminism. its just caring about your self.

Original post by Trigger

If you actually believe everything you wrote i worry you are a danger to potential partners.

really. would you care elaborate on that. perhaps select a quote from me that you think best illustrates my potential danger to partners? maybe you could talk me away from my dangerous views. but no. ur lazy and only care about youself. western neo-feminism in a nutshell.

Original post by Trigger

You are so offensive and belittling of women (you touched on men but all your anger and disgust is pointed at women)

were did i belittle women?
what was the most offensive quote?
i reread what i posted and i've got to say my points were fairly gender neutral and more about my belief in hygiene & dignity being something that i personally strive for and think is a positive thing regardless of gender.
i also mixed it in with if my partner did certain stuff that sexual hedonists like your self (assuming since your so shocked at my distaste to it) do then i wouldnt date them.
and of course the break up with my girlfriend. which im sure was far too mundane for you considering we parted on good terms and are still friends. but you must think in 3 seconds away from going around murdering people in the name of MRA lol.

Original post by Trigger

i cannot believe you actually used to call yourself a feminist and claiming that women like me, women who just want equality for everyone, not just women, are "ruining" it is laughable.

well my mother was a pretty hardcore feminist. and some of her friends could be right up there with political lesbianism.

they were true feminists. doing practical campaigns in council estates and organising aid, support, logistics and ambassadorial lobbying to companies and institutions for the support of women and other feminists across the world as far as indonesia.

you know whats sad about feminism.

i saw more supporters of the EDL care about the little girls targeted by Pakistani Pedophile gangs. than any western neo-feminist.

you even think i'm a misogynist. pfft. u dont know the meaning of the word.

Original post by Trigger

Your behaviour and views is why we need feminism. Disgusting, belittling, abusive, small minded, backward, MRA loving men like you

nice and cheap and easy.
come please. if you can.
point out an act of my behaviour
point out a view of mine

then explain to me how because of those points, you can subscribe me to MRA supporters (like me apparently). besides western neo-feminists need MRA like islamic extremism needs muhammad bomb/turban drawers.
you can both waste your time trying to have p*ssing competitions with each other, making youtube and tumbler campaigns rather than actually help any of your own people you claim to stand for.

Original post by Trigger

men like you are what we are warning women and young girls about now.

sure you are. and how are you doing this. by sitting on your laptop tweeting?

name me the last feminist campaign you took part in and what your role was. im curious.

Original post by Trigger

We are also warning men that this behaviour is no longer tolerated by anyone, regardless of gender so step in line.

hmm sounds like fascism there.

maybe you could do something useful like campaign against taxi drivers sexually exploiting and harassing women.

no no warn men like me who think being sexually conservative (for both genders mind) is somehow me being an anti women MRA.

Original post by Trigger

Culture is changing, feminism is back by popular demand

its not back. you killed it. with your western neo-feminism that is all about trying to give comfy apple mac using girls in NATO coalition the right to hog the spot light for women in real need in the global south. or even in their own country but are just more disadvantaged and invisible without voice.

Original post by Trigger

and you, my friend, will be left behind to spit bile on internet forums alone.

no i'll still be hear shaking my head at how all of you, MRA and WNF alike are all fools.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending