The Student Room Group

Orgasm feeling when in cold water :S

I'm female BTW.

I've had this for years when I go to places like the beach at the start of summer when the sea isn't that warm. But up until this year I hadn't had an orgasm so couldn't compare the feelings.

Basically if I go paddling in the sea/ shallow end of a swimming pool when it's a bit cold, I get a tingly feeling which is almost identical to an orgasm. It works best if I do only go paddling, up to my knees maximum.

Oh and BTW, somehow I've never had a clitoral orgasm, but I do sometimes get one from sex! This is kinda what it feels like, but it's either closer to the edge of my vagina or on my clit - it's hard to tell . . . :colondollar:

Has anyone else had this happen before?
Sounds interesting.......
you've never had a clit orgasm but you've had the other kind?? how unusual!
Reply 3
I know :colondollar:
Reply 4
The brain works in mysterious ways!

It seems like thats the way your body senses cold in your lower extremities, and i wouldnt have thought it was something to be overly worried about. Its normal for two different people (even identical twins) to neurologically interpret things in different ways, leading to slightly different sensations.

Just dont be seen pulling funny faces every time you get into the pool, in case people get the wrong idea....
Yes, the brain sure works in mysterious ways. I remember when I was a little kid and I used to run away from my mum (not far, just down the street or in the park), the thrill of doing something really naughty often used to trigger a feeling that I subsequently found was exactly like an orgasm (or, to be more accurate if this isn't too much information, it was like a tingling feeling in my prostate); I think I got it when I was on the swings and things too. It's just a bloody shame I can't get a cheap thrill so easily nowadays. :biggrin:
Reply 6
Original post by jismith1989
Yes, the brain sure works in mysterious ways. I remember when I was a little kid and I used to run away from my mum (not far, just down the street or in the park), the thrill of doing something really naughty often used to trigger a feeling that I subsequently found was exactly like an orgasm (or, to be more accurate if this isn't too much information, it was like a tingling feeling in my prostate); I think I got it when I was on the swings and things too. It's just a bloody shame I can't get a cheap thrill so easily nowadays. :biggrin:

Your mum gives me orgasmic feelings too :tongue:

Sorry, couldn't resist that one.
Original post by Pitt1988
Your mum gives me orgasmic feelings too :tongue:

Sorry, couldn't resist that one.
You let her push you on the swings? :eek:
Reply 8
Original post by jismith1989
You let her push you on the swings? :eek:

Best 30 seconds of my life...
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous
I'm female BTW.

I've had this for years when I go to places like the beach at the start of summer when the sea isn't that warm. But up until this year I hadn't had an orgasm so couldn't compare the feelings.

Basically if I go paddling in the sea/ shallow end of a swimming pool when it's a bit cold, I get a tingly feeling which is almost identical to an orgasm. It works best if I do only go paddling, up to my knees maximum.

Oh and BTW, somehow I've never had a clitoral orgasm, but I do sometimes get one from sex! This is kinda what it feels like, but it's either closer to the edge of my vagina or on my clit - it's hard to tell . . . :colondollar:

Has anyone else had this happen before?

This happens to me when I step in cold water or just on the cold tiled floor barefoot. It's just like a clitoral orgasm... Thank God I'm not the only one, I thought something was wrong with me.
(edited 6 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest