The Student Room Group

SQA Results Day 2013 - Discussion

Scroll to see replies

I'm chuffed with my grades this year: B for advanced biology, B for advanced chemistry and A for int 2 physics and I passed my Open University Module! :biggrin:
Reply 1361
Original post by Daniel-G1995
I'm chuffed with my grades this year: B for advanced biology, B for advanced chemistry and A for int 2 physics and I passed my Open University Module! :biggrin:

Congrats! Awesome results! :awesome:

What's next for you?
Original post by Hype en Ecosse
You're right. I'm not sure you'll be able to make the tariff after all. :frown:

Damn, I think it's the end of the road here for me - I've fallen off track and off course too far to retrieve myself.

:teehee:
Original post by hollieeilloh
Damn, I think it's the end of the road here for me - I've fallen off track and off course too far to retrieve myself.

:teehee:

I just think your final goals need a slight adjustment.
Original post by TheFOMaster

**** off, I've already used that one. :hand:
And you made fun of us earlier. Bullies aren't allowed to play. :tongue:

Congratulations, mate! That's almost exactly what I got last year as well! Woot. :smile:
Original post by TheFOMaster

Better make sure you're first sitting down before you join in all the fun. :rolleyes:

Okay I'm done this is too much. :laugh:
Reply 1366
I just got my results and I got AAABC.
I was really hoping to study computer science at Glasgow University and the requirements say that applicants with grades between AAAB and AABBB, with 2 sciences, will receive an offer.
My C was In Physics but do do you still think I stand a chance at getting either a conditional/unconditional offer?
**** off, I've already used that one. :hand:
And you made fun of us earlier. Bullies aren't allowed to play. :tongue:

I've not been following... and I bully because NO ONE UNDERSTANDS ME!
Original post by Ecosse_14
Congrats! Awesome results! :awesome:

What's next for you?

Thank you! well initially I wanted to do vet med but got told that i couldn't reapply (I applied through ucas for 2013 start but didn't get in) because I got a C in my highers :frown:

However I have successfully gained a place on the Veterinary biosciences course at Glasgow and i'm extremely excited :biggrin:

What are everyone else's plans now?
Reply 1369
Thank you! well initially I wanted to do vet med but got told that i couldn't reapply (I applied through ucas for 2013 start but didn't get in) because I got a C in my highers :frown:

However I have successfully gained a place on the Veterinary biosciences course at Glasgow and i'm extremely excited :biggrin:

Nice one, congratulations! :yy:
Original post by jam877
I was really hoping to study computer science at Glasgow University and the requirements say that applicants with grades between AAAB and AABBB, with 2 sciences, will receive an offer.
My C was In Physics but do do you still think I stand a chance at getting either a conditional/unconditional offer?

Yeah, I think you'd still get a conditional offer! AAABC meets the AAAB condition. :tongue:
Original post by jam877

I'd say you'd definitely get at least a conditional, but most likely an unconditional.
Reply 1372
I got an A in higher geography so i can now go to Cali uni :biggrin:!!
Reply 1373
Original post by KRose_
I got an A in higher geography so i can now go to Cali uni :biggrin:!!

Congrats! :biggrin: To study what?
Reply 1374
No idea what to go on to study at uni. Not even sure I want to go to uni. Are there any courses that I couldn't get onto with my Highers:

Maths - A
English - B
Physics - A
Psychology - A
Human Bio - A

(?)

I mean uni is a big step right? I don't want to get into a degree and rack up lots of debt if I'm not really going to make the most of it as a career. :frown:

Anyone got any ideas on what I should do?
Reply 1375
Yeah, I think you'd still get a conditional offer! AAABC meets the AAAB condition. :tongue:

Cheers. Yeah I was only really worried because I only sat two sciences this year and in one of them (physics) I only achieved a C and the requirements needs two sciences.
Reply 1376

Does it just say conditional? What uni is it for? Course?

Original post by Ecosse_14
What's it saying? What's your situation?

Sorry if you've said before, it's impossible to keep up with everyone's situation :tongue:

It's for Biological Sciences at Oxford, it still says Conditional.
Reply 1377
Original post by Legii
It's for Biological Sciences at Oxford, it still says Conditional.

And did you meet your conditions? Either way, phone them ASAP.
What is better ABBBB or AABBC?

Posted from TSR Mobile
English - A
Drama - A
History - A
Business - A
Admin - A
I am so happy right now. Beyond happy.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending