Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by annaelizabeth1)
    I just got an offer at the weekend from Glasgow, the only LNAT uni I applied to but I only sat the test on the 9th Jan. Do you think I get my results at the same time?
    If you made your LNAT before or on the 15th of January, you will receive the result somewhere soon! Otherwise somewhere in June

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by annaelizabeth1)
    I just got an offer at the weekend from Glasgow, the only LNAT uni I applied to but I only sat the test on the 9th Jan. Do you think I get my results at the same time?
    Omg! I applied to Glasgow Uni & it's my only LNAT uni and I haven't heard back from them. So I'm guessing it's a bad score. I did my LNAT in November so surely they should've got back to me...

ReputationRep:
    Is this wait killing anyone else

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mindchanger)
    Is this wait killing anyone else
    Waiting& dying...

ReputationRep:
    do international students receive their LNAT results at the same time as UK students? also, has anyone applied after 13 january and received any offers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by allspace31)
    do international students receive their LNAT results at the same time as UK students? also, has anyone applied after 13 january and received any offers?
    Yep, got Nottingham 3 days after

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mindchanger)
    Yep, got Nottingham 3 days after
    congratulations that's amazing!! i'm dying waiting for replies

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by allspace31)
    congratulations that's amazing!! i'm dying waiting for replies
    Thank you Don't worry, when it comes to uni apps no news = good news

ReputationRep:
    So nervous!! Good luck everyone!

ReputationRep:
    Here's hoping they send them out today. Good luck everyone!!

ReputationRep:
    What time today will it be sent guys?

ReputationRep:
    Looking at past threads, it definitely has to be sent before the end of the work day, aka 5:00-5:30. If it's not sent before then, then most likely we'll get them tomorrow.
    I think last year they got them around 1pm... Can anyone confirm this?

ReputationRep:
    I read that last year the results came out on the 4th Feb around 4pm...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I don't understand why they can't send them to us when we did it! They sent them to unis, why not us? The wait is killing me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by izzypiper)
    I don't understand why they can't send them to us when we did it! They sent them to unis, why not us? The wait is killing me!
    Preach

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by applying2skool)
    Preach
    Ahah

ReputationRep:
    I don't want to play devil's advocate, but it's so that you don't know if your answers are right, making the question bank more reusable and more standardised.

ReputationRep:
    True, but of it's just a score then we won't know which we got right and wrong? I can't even remember my questions

ReputationRep:
    Pearson VUE is a heartless corporation. They don't take any chances.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oskarwithak)
    I don't want to play devil's advocate, but it's so that you don't know if your answers are right, making the question bank more reusable and more standardised.
    I agree, but like izzypiper said, it wouldn't be disadvantageous for them if they just gave us our score. If I've understood correctly, people who do their UKCATs (or BMATs, I can't remember) get their score right after they finish their exam. Logistically speaking, since it's MCQ, it's not very hard to do...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.