The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by annaelizabeth1
I just got an offer at the weekend from Glasgow, the only LNAT uni I applied to but I only sat the test on the 9th Jan. Do you think I get my results at the same time?

Omg! I applied to Glasgow Uni & it's my only LNAT uni and I haven't heard back from them. So I'm guessing it's a bad score. I did my LNAT in November so surely they should've got back to me...
Is this wait killing anyone else
Original post by mindchanger
Is this wait killing anyone else

Waiting& dying...
do international students receive their LNAT results at the same time as UK students? also, has anyone applied after 13 january and received any offers?
Original post by allspace31
do international students receive their LNAT results at the same time as UK students? also, has anyone applied after 13 january and received any offers?

Yep, got Nottingham 3 days after
Original post by mindchanger
Yep, got Nottingham 3 days after

congratulations that's amazing!! i'm dying waiting for replies :frown:
Original post by allspace31
congratulations that's amazing!! i'm dying waiting for replies :frown:

Thank you :smile: Don't worry, when it comes to uni apps no news = good news :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
So nervous!! Good luck everyone!
Here's hoping they send them out today. Good luck everyone!!
What time today will it be sent guys?
Looking at past threads, it definitely has to be sent before the end of the work day, aka 5:00-5:30. If it's not sent before then, then most likely we'll get them tomorrow.
I think last year they got them around 1pm... Can anyone confirm this?
I read that last year the results came out on the 4th Feb around 4pm...

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't understand why they can't send them to us when we did it! They sent them to unis, why not us? The wait is killing me!
Original post by izzypiper
I don't understand why they can't send them to us when we did it! They sent them to unis, why not us? The wait is killing me!

Preach
Original post by applying2skool
Preach

Ahah
I don't want to play devil's advocate, but it's so that you don't know if your answers are right, making the question bank more reusable and more standardised.
True, but of it's just a score then we won't know which we got right and wrong? I can't even remember my questions
Pearson VUE is a heartless corporation. They don't take any chances.
Original post by oskarwithak
I don't want to play devil's advocate, but it's so that you don't know if your answers are right, making the question bank more reusable and more standardised.

I agree, but like izzypiper said, it wouldn't be disadvantageous for them if they just gave us our score. If I've understood correctly, people who do their UKCATs (or BMATs, I can't remember) get their score right after they finish their exam. Logistically speaking, since it's MCQ, it's not very hard to do...
I won't concede that, but I will say that it's unfair of Pearson to make us wait so long after the final testing date of the first batch (15/1), but more importantly, to not even give us an exact date for release.

Latest

Trending

Trending