Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by atom y humber)
    You're laughing at them but these people are balling. They made it into the Washington post and are making money along the way.
    But how much money is he actually making? Would it be say £500? Or do you round up £500.01 to £1,000.

I know there are some very stupid twitter accounts for every club, but Arsenal seem to have more nonces than anyone else tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Shed End)
    But how much money is he actually making? Would it be say £500? Or do you round up £500.01 to £1,000.

I know there are some very stupid twitter accounts for every club, but Arsenal seem to have more nonces than anyone else tbh
    Easy now with the GOAT joke and original statement.

Sky's kinda blue today right.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by The Shed End)

Hmm idk United have a considerable number too.

ReputationRep:
    Lewandowski hat-trick today: 89, 90, 90. Amazing.

ReputationRep:
    8 assists for Ozil to break all time assist record in Europe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest)
    sauce

ReputationRep:
    League or International play?

ReputationRep:
    Messi must have more. Figo definitely has more at club level, just won't be recorded properly.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Pimped Butterfly)
    Messi must have more. Figo definitely has more at club level, just won't be recorded properly.
    I doubt Ozil's even in the top twenty to be honest. Giggs has 250 odd just from the Premier League.

It's probably ''most assists in qualifiers'' or some incredibly niche stat like that.

ReputationRep:
    Man like Özil does a 5 yard pass to CR7 on the halfway line and gets the assist

ReputationRep:
    Walcott would have buried that.

ReputationRep:
    yeah **** knows why I even bothered quoting that from someone off twitter, the guy who started it just bantered the internet off though cos everyone was creaming over it.

ReputationRep:
    yeah **** knows why I even bothered quoting that from someone off twitter, the guy who started it just bantered the internet off though cos everyone was creaming over it.
    classis Arsenal fans

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    classis Arsenal fans
    classis

(inb4 typoCorrector)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    classis

(inb4 typoCorrector)
    I've become such a poverty typer

ReputationRep:
    Jw10 with an England goal 0_0

ReputationRep:
    Good for Jack lad, what's Henderson even done

ReputationRep:
    Jack will be great next season if he can stay relatively injury free. Will displace poverty Cazorla soon.

Also scenes when JW gets his hand on the CL trophy and uses it to scarface some coke out of

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    Jack will be great next season if he can stay relatively injury free.

Will displace poverty Cazorla soon.

yeah.. but that's not going to happen

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    yeah.. but that's not going to happen
    Last season to be fair he missed most of his time out because he had a screw fitted into his ankle, got the impression this was a short term sacrifice to strengthen him longer term so you never know. So long as he's fit for the winning goal at S.Bridge followed by the inevitable Cantona vs Palace assault on some chav then he can miss the rest of the season imo

He gets way way too much stick anyway. His performances are genuinely very good for both club and country. People just have this pathological desire to right him off as overhyped and ignore that

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: November 8, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.