The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I think what we are trying to say is you don't need intervention... but I shall leave dero to answer your question.
Reply 21
Whos dero?
Reply 22
Gotaprob
Whos dero?

Me - this is the girlfriend's account - I don't know my password, so I can't switch :redface:
Reply 23
I thought it was dodgy seeing the female sign by your name and you talking about you penis!
Reply 24
:wink:

Anyway. You're all sorted right? I need to go and start my coding for the day.
Gotaprob
I thought it was dodgy seeing the female sign by your name and you talking about you penis!

He did point it out in the first post he made :/
Reply 26
Sorry must have missed that. Thank you so much for all your help. I'm much less worried and have more confidence to see a GP in the future it need be. :smile:
I was suffering from this and the only suggestions my doctor made was stretching or circumcision, stretching didn't work, so i got cut.
Reply 28
Gotaprob
What do the creams do? By permanent I assume you mean circumcision which I def. don't want. I haven't really been treated/ gone to a GP. As I said its abit minor. I mean i can retract it when flaccid but to get it retracted when erect I need to retract it before getting erect (if that makes sense?!?!). If also quite sensitive which I hope will go with more exposure.

Oh for God's sake go to your GP and whap your lad out for a grand total of ten seconds.

You don't have to get a full circumcision, they can do that weird think where they just do a cut and it kinda opens out... a circumcision is generally regarded as cleaner, but they'll give you the option.

As you may have guessed, I'm on the NHS waiting list to get the old boy seen to. Incidently, when my GP suggested circumcision, he came out with 'well, you might want to consider a vasectomy' *LN's face drops*, 'oh, sorry, wrong word... yes, you're a bit young for that yet'
My ex-bf had it really bad. He couldnt even pull his foreskin back when his penis was flaccid. He refused to see a doctor and still to this day he is convinced it will sort itself out, but it wont. He refuses to even consider circumcision.

Latest

Trending

Trending