Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I think what we are trying to say is you don't need intervention... but I shall leave dero to answer your question.

ReputationRep:
    Whos dero?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gotaprob)
    Whos dero?
    Me - this is the girlfriend's account - I don't know my password, so I can't switch

ReputationRep:
    I thought it was dodgy seeing the female sign by your name and you talking about you penis!

ReputationRep:

Anyway. You're all sorted right? I need to go and start my coding for the day.

ReputationRep:
    I thought it was dodgy seeing the female sign by your name and you talking about you penis!
    He did point it out in the first post he made :/

ReputationRep:
    Sorry must have missed that. Thank you so much for all your help. I'm much less worried and have more confidence to see a GP in the future it need be.

ReputationRep:
    I was suffering from this and the only suggestions my doctor made was stretching or circumcision, stretching didn't work, so i got cut.

ReputationRep:
    What do the creams do? By permanent I assume you mean circumcision which I def. don't want. I haven't really been treated/ gone to a GP. As I said its abit minor. I mean i can retract it when flaccid but to get it retracted when erect I need to retract it before getting erect (if that makes sense?!?!). If also quite sensitive which I hope will go with more exposure.
    Oh for God's sake go to your GP and whap your lad out for a grand total of ten seconds.

You don't have to get a full circumcision, they can do that weird think where they just do a cut and it kinda opens out... a circumcision is generally regarded as cleaner, but they'll give you the option.

As you may have guessed, I'm on the NHS waiting list to get the old boy seen to. Incidently, when my GP suggested circumcision, he came out with 'well, you might want to consider a vasectomy' *LN's face drops*, 'oh, sorry, wrong word... yes, you're a bit young for that yet'

ReputationRep:
    My ex-bf had it really bad. He couldnt even pull his foreskin back when his penis was flaccid. He refused to see a doctor and still to this day he is convinced it will sort itself out, but it wont. He refuses to even consider circumcision.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 8, 2005
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.