The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
avoiding carbs can be good for losing weight quickly but it's not recommended for long-term weight loss. your body needs carbs as much as it needs proteins, fats, etc. the key is in moderation.

also if you don't like swimming, maybe you could try other sports (tennis, etc) or even taking long walks (not too strenuous :smile: ) could help.
good luck :smile:
lessthanthree
you sound like me. I'm size 8-10 with a fat ass, fat thighs, skinny lower arms, tiny boobens and "back of the jeans pokey out fat"

oh please! :rolleyes: how can you have a fat ass with size 8-10? It really pisses me off when people moan like that. How the hell can you be fat! grrrr :mad:
Chris.
Your dad was completely right to say he thinks you're putting on weight, it's for the best.

but he could of put in a better way! i spent most of my life listening to my parents tell me how fat i am and how much skinner/prettier my sister is. over the past year i've lost two stone and i dont think i'll ever be happy with myself. i'm 5ft7 and weigh 9stone 11 and to be honest i hate the way i look and am convinced i'm always going to be fat after thier comments. its hurtful and damages people
Reply 23
~Sam~
Lol, that's sounds exactly like me!

omg mee too!!!
Reply 24
Cellardore
oh please! :rolleyes: how can you have a fat ass with size 8-10? It really pisses me off when people moan like that. How the hell can you be fat! grrrr :mad:

lol we arent saying we're morbidly obese, but its just that, in my case anyway, i could do with my legs and and upper arms and lower back and ass being as skinny as my wrists, or that my fat would be more evenly distributed so that i actually look like ive got breasts. or being just a feew pounds lighter. or a teeeny bit more toned. like, i can see my collor bones and breast bones, sometimes after my period, i can see my ribcages, but my bottom half and upper arms still annoy me. lol
Reply 25
grapefruit_girl
lol we arent saying we're morbidly obese, but its just that, in my case anyway, i could do with my legs and and upper arms and lower back and ass being as skinny as my wrists, or that my fat would be more evenly distributed so that i actually look like ive got breasts. or being just a feew pounds lighter. or a teeeny bit more toned. like, i can see my collor bones and breast bones, sometimes after my period, i can see my ribcages, but my bottom half and upper arms still annoy me. lol

Lol I know exactly what you mean. I'm so out of proportion! The upper half of my body is really slim and my bottom half looks really fat in comparison.
wow! now i feel soooo stupid for making a fuss of this.... everyone feels the same and hjust gets on with it.
well, to be honest, if you want to exercise, and the only thing you like doing is tennis, join a tennis club!!!!!! go to your local sports centre, or meet up with friends in the park or something and play tennis. Its a very good sport and keeps you healthy, fit and toned......

Latest

Trending

Trending