The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
riccardo
you did? Some bastard guy gave me 30+ neg poiints for pointing out that a med student knew more cardiology than him :frown:

I know - I gave you positive rep in that thread to try and make up for it. probably didn't bother to sign it :p:
Reply 21
I see and am touched.
Smooth, soft, not very fat and not atheletic..
Adarah
cool, so you don't mind if a girl doesn't have really long legs? say you don't mind and i'll rep you lol :biggrin:

Long legs aren't a problem. They're an asset.

And tall girls are another related thing: LOTS of guys have issues with potentially dating a girl taller than them. I just follow Tom Cruise's example - He looked great with Nicole.
riccardo
you did? Some bastard guy gave me 30+ neg poiints for pointing out that a med student knew more cardiology than him :frown:

Me too! It was narb. grrr
legs, don't have to be long. just nice looking. I mean, I don't know as I'm not a guy. but i'm guessing thats what guys would think.
i thought guys would prefer long, slim legs. :rolleyes:
Reply 27
misha barton(marissa) from the OC has got a pair of freakishly long and slim legs.
what about muscles? considering i'm small my calves are v muscular as i used to do lots of running, cycling sport in general as opposed to now where i do jack all.... must reivse french and leave this www. ....
Reply 29
(proptionally) long, smooth legs. Colour makes no difference when it comes to legs for me.
Reply 30
Sorry for disgressing..just wondering how do u rep anyone..
Legs aren't that important. Boobs!! That's what counts!! Believe me, if a girl has a pair of big boobs, she will be the cetre of every party!! While if a girl, as Sharapova, has long legs but small "friends" she will not be so interesting for guys. You know why? Cause we are sexoholics and we love to grip things!! And how can you grip a leg?:biggrin:

So the bottom line is: boobs! That's what counts!!

OK let's change the topic.

Do girls look at guys' legs? Not asses, just legs (i.e. from butt down):biggrin:
Reply 32
pole_from_swede
Legs aren't that important. Boobs!! That's what counts!! Believe me, if a girl has a pair of big boobs, she will be the cetre of every party!! While if a girl, as Sharapova, has long legs but small "friends" she will not be so interesting for guys. You know why? Cause we are sexoholics and we love to grip things!! And how can you grip a leg?:biggrin:

So the bottom line is: boobs! That's what counts!!

OK let's change the topic.

Do girls look at guys' legs? Not asses, just legs (i.e. from butt down):biggrin:

Matter of opinion. A very big bust is off putting to me.
Reply 33
I concur. Well sort of...

To be honest, I think it's really difficult to assemble all the features you'd like in an "ideal girl". I tend to just take one split second look at a girl and then immediately know wether I like her. Sometimes its someone with large breasts, sometimes with small ones, sometimes its someone with "nice" legs ("nice" being broadly defined) etc. Even then my perception often changes as I get to know her. I guess most guys are the same, its difficult to generalise.
Reply 34
Book
I concur. Well sort of...

To be honest, I think it's really difficult to assemble all the features you'd like in an "ideal girl". I tend to just take one split second look at a girl and then immediately know wether I like her. Sometimes its someone with large breasts, sometimes with small ones, sometimes its someone with "nice" legs ("nice" being broadly defined) etc. Even then my perception often changes as I get to know her. I guess most guys are the same, its difficult to generalise.

well said

Latest

Trending

Trending