The Student Room Group

Easiest Medical School?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
i would ave said Prince Charles Cinema University of Medicine

iz very cheap.
Reply 81
^^^sorri, macca.... but its about in line wif the level of 'informed posts' you get on this fread, aint it?
Reply 82
LaughingBro
Which one is ranked lowest?

Dr Crippen's Backstreet School of Doom.

I found the lecture last week on acid bath euthanasia quite fascinating :top2:
Reply 83
Renal
:curious:

And if the patients were in English too it would be even better...

In regards to Queen's University Belfast, tis true if you have good grades. From 2008, 48% of applicants got offers.

They teach you Czech I think. Bit of a pain though, but if it's the only way...
Reply 84
Chloeee02
In regards to Queen Mary's Belfast, tis true if you have good grades. From 2008, 48% of applicants got offers.
I would be exceptionally cautious of any university calling itself Queen Mary's Belfast.

They teach you Czech I think. Bit of a pain though, but if it's the only way...
Not only are the drop-out rates reported to be exceptionally high, questions are raised about the doctors it produces.
Renal
I would be exceptionally cautious of any university calling itself Queen Mary's Belfast..

It's not, it's called Queen's University Belfast, and in fairness to it it has been around since 1845.
Reply 86
Phalanges
It's not, it's called Queen's University Belfast, and in fairness to it it has been around since 1845.

Oops, my bad :P
Reply 87
Phalanges
Mate, I'm well aware of what QUB is, still one of these modern schools though. :wink:
Choccielatte
Remind me to +rep you for that :rofl:

Well, you did tell me to remind you :smile:
I'll have to do it after midnight I'm afraid :o: ... Damn once a day rule!
Reply 90
Chloeee02
Oops, my bad :P

ahhhh. no matter. i bet they teach you to czech your uni names at prague, macca.
Original post by StudyingFreak
Hey guys,

What do you think is the easiest medical school, which requires the not so high alevel grades?

did u ever get an answer?
Original post by StudyingFreak
Hey guys,

What do you think is the easiest medical school, which requires the not so high alevel grades?

Imo, probably Keele or Liverpool - at least for getting an interview.

Edit: read the date, never mind
Original post by Cockfosters
did u ever get an answer?

Please look at the date the thread was started. Anyways there's no 'easiest medical school'. All medical schools teach medicine to a high standard and have high entry requirements. This is unlike Law where there's a big difference between doing it at Oxford vs Plymouth. I would recommend applying using your strengths. So say if you have poor GCSEs, I'd avoid KCL, Birmingham and Oxford. If you're in the top decile for UKCAT, look at some schools that rank applicants on their UKCAT score.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending