Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
3 :smile:
I wouldn't even know where to start.
Reply 22
:ninja:
Reply 23
Anonymous
Soo... I was thinking I've never had a boyfriend but I must have got off with about 30-40 people? This has always been drunken at parties and in the 3 1/2 years since my first kiss.
So I was wondering, is this a massive number or is it ok?

How many people have YOU got off with? And I do mean make-out not just peck on the lips.
Thought it could be a good topic to discuss...

depends how old are you?
30-40 is alryt if your about 20 or abit above.
Reply 24
AmaraA786
depends how old are you?

Oh, lol 17!
AmaraA786
depends how old are you?

Your doing the Muslim sex before marriage thread and your saying 20-40 is normal, yet ive got off with 2 girls both of which were my gfs at the time, I have had sex before marriage with both of them...

To me it proves my hypocritical theory of religions, lets claim sex before marriage is for slags and beasts but lets go snog the faces off of 20-40 guys. To me thats slutty at the age of 16...
Reply 26
Anonymous
Oh, lol 17!

woah, no thats too much.
if you live in london or anywhere near me though im not surprised.
i was thinking 30-70 for people who dont party every friday saturday nd sunday night,and people who live in towns and not cities.
Ummmmmm 20 or so... Not sure anymore...
Reply 28
I've never counted; probably somewhere in region of 30-40.
Moonbeam1991
Your doing the Muslim sex before marriage thread and your saying 20-40 is normal, yet ive got off with 2 girls both of which were my gfs at the time, I have had sex before marriage with both of them...

To me it proves my hypocritical theory of religions, lets claim sex before marriage is for slags and beasts but lets go snog the faces off of 20-40 guys. To me thats slutty at the age of 16...

Not exactly what she said? Unless you're referring to what she said in another thread...
Reply 30
God knows
An unhealthy amount
jessticles87
I wouldn't even know where to start.

This.

I lost count during my first year at uni, and previous to that it was possibly around 25-30?

I was a bit of a slut 'in my youth'
:p:
Reply 32
7 I think
issih
Not exactly what she said? Unless you're referring to what she said in another thread...

No Amara is taking the no sex before marriage line and traditional Islam stance in another thread, I found it funny how in this thread she reveals how acceptable getting off with loads of people is yet sex before marriage is something you regret and should not do. Im just backing up my theory in another thread she is talking in LOL!
17 females, 4 males, a bear and a mongoose
10 guys, 3 girls. I'm a girl.
0! Help
(male btw)
Anonymous
0! Help
(male btw)

*Siigh*... I'll help I suppose.
issih
*Siigh*... I'll help I suppose.

how u gona do that?
She will get off with you and let you cop a feel probably, out of sympathy naturally. Usually the guys who still on 0 are really nice guys they just lose confidence with every passing day. I guess if she gives you a little snogging and lets you cop a feel you can then get your MOJO and then go do some more until your comfortable with yourself.

Latest

Trending

Trending