The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Nicci_babe
Hey i have an essay due in asap for AS history "Why did parliament win the 1st civil war" i really struggle with essay writting and wondered if any1 has any tip or good content that might help thnx

Luv
Nicci :rolleyes: :biggrin:

Not sure about the question. Not my area of history I'm afriad but a good tip for essay writing (especially history) is to address the question every time you start a new paragraph. That way your essay stays focussed on the question asked and does not go off into some nonsense that doesn't make sense and only serves in boosting your word count
Reply 2
Nicci_babe
Hey i have an essay due in asap for AS history "Why did parliament win the 1st civil war" i really struggle with essay writting and wondered if any1 has any tip or good content that might help thnx

Luv

Wish I could help mate, but my knowledge of that chapter is very little
Reply 3
Nicci_babe

Luv

i think its something due to better trained army, navy supporting them, controls industry, etc
Reply 4
tommypip
Not sure about the question. Not my area of history I'm afriad but a good tip for essay writing (especially history) is to address the question every time you start a new paragraph. That way your essay stays focussed on the question asked and does not go off into some nonsense that doesn't make sense and only serves in boosting your word count

Hey thanks that is relly usefull it will help cos essay writting aint my strongest point.
Reply 5
Nicci_babe
Hey thanks that is relly usefull it will help cos essay writting aint my strongest point.

you're welcome. Glad to help
Reply 6
Nicci_babe

Luv

Always talk about both sides of the story ( to their point of view and the opposition) u get more marks 4 that. N ye stick 2 the point - dont drift. Good to set out all ur info on a page n then u dont ave 2 be all lost in ur notes.

Ope it helped

tribi18

Latest

Trending

Trending