The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Mr White
As of this moment, dear friends, I have resigned my leadership of The Way. I have left the party in safe hands, and I'm sure that Gemgems89 will do a better job of leading than I did.

Any of you who left the party due to grieviances with me, I urge you to rejoin under the new leadership. There is no reason for The Way to suffer due to my ineptitude.

Its time to move over, and allow younger blood to take control. lol.
Reply 2
What brought this on?
Reply 3
Elle
What brought this on?

I realised how many people dislike me due to this party. It's not worth it anymore.
Reply 4
aww.. I knew this would all end in tears :frown:
Reply 5
Mr White
I realised how many people dislike me due to this party. It's not worth it anymore.

I have newfound respect for Mr White. I think.
Reply 6
Toffee
I have newfound respect for Mr White. I think.

Me too.
Mr White

I know that NikNak doesn't, but who else is there?
Cults are like fads,
They make us quite mad,
But other than the lazy lads,
We think they are quite sad!

hehe
Reply 9
Mr White

And there was me thinking you cared not for other's good opinions.
Reply 10
Mr White

I still love ya!
Reply 11
Mr White
As of this moment, dear friends, I have resigned my leadership of The Way. I have left the party in safe hands, and I'm sure that Gemgems89 will do a better job of leading than I did.

Any of you who left the party due to grieviances with me, I urge you to rejoin under the new leadership. There is no reason for The Way to suffer due to my ineptitude.

Haha...the tortoise outruns the hare....or indeed, the men of wisdom that constitute the ALP live 10000000000000 times longer and more majestically than the Welsh sheep of Whiteyness
Reply 12
this is indeed sad knews mr white. i could not imagine people not liking you, i'm am dissapointed that you feel you had to resign due to other people. this is sad news, very sad. :confused:
Reply 13
Hmmm
Reply 14
a_musical_guy
I know that NikNak doesn't, but who else is there?

me
Reply 15
eric bischoff
me

Are you now saying that you don't like Mr White mate?
Reply 16
Mr White

what u at man u u r ment 2 b the cool one who all us little people could turn 2 DONT LEAVE US just be urself and let every one who doesnt like it 2 piss off. the one who dont like u arent people u want 2 be nice 2
Mr White

Oh, 'e's clearly 'avin one of 'is funny turns. Poor lamb.
Reply 18
this is the begining of a return to nomality, without whitey the way has lost its entire identity. it will fall apart over time taking withit the other parties.

the mods are still on top then!
Reply 19
Ollie
this is the begining of a return to nomality, without whitey the way has lost its entire identity. it will fall apart over time taking withit the other parties.

the mods are still on top then!

Only because some of the devout few chose to settle amongst the rabble for a time. Ever patient for the burning ember to be fostered into a beautiful inferno. Providing warmth, where before there was only an ice like edge to the air.

Latest

Trending

Trending