The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Klinsmannic
You were going so well until then...

To be fair he only allegelly did it.
Somehow I wound not mind losing to a team like Germany or France who are more honest and not such divers, Ronaldo is a prat and I do blame him for aggravating the situation. After Rooney did a foul you see him run over shouting at the Referee. I think we should just have stuck to a 4-4-2 but i dont know much so.
Reply 8302
he did what he did get over it
i'm a Man Utd fan and i think Ronaldo can **** off... i think Rooney showed how mature he was yesterday compared to the childish Ronaldo who shows all the bad sides of football

Ronaldo > Real Madrid
Beckham > Man Utd :p:
i agree with the OP 100%. whats all this **** about blaming ronaldo. he didnt do anything wrong. most would have done the same.

im disapointed with the BBC pundits that made it look like it was ronaldos fault. and now every 1 is saying ronaldo is to blame. england are just not that good.
Reply 8305
coolworld37
he did what he did get over it
How philosophical
cjmcnair

Ronaldo > Real Madrid

Yeah, you could do with the merchandising revenue.
i agree with the OP 100%. whats all this **** about blaming ronaldo. he didnt do anything wrong. most would have done the same.

im disapointed with the BBC pundits that made it look like it was ronaldos fault. and now every 1 is saying ronaldo is to blame. england are just not that good.

No. Don't be selective in what you listen to. Every pundit is saying England wern't good enough. Ronaldo did do wrong. He dived, feigned injury and approached the referee when there was no need to. The reason england are out is because sven is a clown. Portugal were **** yesterday. They couldn't beat 10 man England. They won on penalties and you'll forgive me for having a **** over phil scolari just yet. But Ronaldo is a cheat- FACT.
cjmcnair
i'm a Man Utd fan and i think Ronaldo can **** off... i think Rooney showed how mature he was yesterday compared to the childish Ronaldo who shows all the bad sides of football

Ronaldo > Real Madrid

im a utd fan too. first of all rooney was not mature about it. he is a great player but he is not mature. he needs to grow up. stop trying to blame ronaldo for englands loss
gas_panic!
To be fair he only allegelly did it.

To be fair he got cleared of all charges...
Reply 8310
PhilMc
Well! Hows about it then! For many England knocked out yesterday would be their "team" gone. And Brasil, now my teams gone to.

And now lets look who's left (There is a pattern here, you'll see)

France - Well, Apart from Zidane, I despise them. And the last match against spain, the free kick resulting in the first goal was an HENRY DIVE! This is not speculation, this is FACT.

Italy - Well, we all know what they are like as regards Simulation and DIVING.

Portugal - Not much better than ITALY!

Germany - Not really got anything against them, but they are the hosts!

So, three out of the four teams left DIVE, and at least two of them have a reputation for it. A new way to "play" football it seems. :rolleyes:

bitter are we??:wink:

how ironic, a brazilian fan complaining about diving. I suppose you have forgotten the antics of Adriano, Ronaldo and Ronaldinho?:rolleyes:
Ronaldo VII

So did OJ Simpson...
Another UTD fan joins the bandwagon of defending Ronaldo.
Who do you want to see as the next England captain, now that Beckham has stepped down? Current favourite is John Terry, but Lampard, Gerrard, Neville, Owen and Ferdinand are all apparently in the running for the armband.
lol...

I'm glad you got rid of your pic, Ronaldo VII. Change your name now :p:
Ronaldo VII

To be fair, Hitler never got convicted of mass termination of a religion, but we all know deep down he was as guilty as hell.
ciderpeter
Another UTD fan joins the bandwagon of defending Ronaldo.

I bet all these mancs (actually they probably arn't from manchester - suprise!) were gutted when argentina went out..
if your calling ronaldo a cheat... then nearly every player is a cheat. england had no chance of beating the big teams this time.
Jon Terry - he is totally passionate and i respect him for that as well as his awesome footbaling ability.
It could only be Terry or Gerrard...Neville is too old.

Latest