The Student Room Group

results pending

i have only got 5/6 of my results.

no result for history HL yet. everyone has recieved their grades for that subject in my class but me.

i called my coordinator, he said he didnt know why. he sent a mail to ib and still hasnt heard anything.

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHY IB HASNT GRADED MY PAPER YET?

i have a friend in another school who the same thing happened to. but he got his results yesterday. also, it was more understandable why his results were delayed since he was the only one in his school who took business and management...
Reply 1
I don't think you will be able to find out the reason why your result is pending. It may be anything. Maybe your paper was sent to another, more senior examiner because your first examiner wanted a second opinion. Maybe you are close to the next grade (for example, you have a 5 at the moment, but you are REALLY close to a 6), so your work is being re-checked. I would advise you not to worry, and just wait. Your pending result will be resolved as soon as possible.
Reply 2
hope youre right. im just scared to death theyve lost my paper since i did pretty good otherwise and history was what i studied hardest for.

Latest

Trending

Trending