The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
just because he expressed regret it wasnt a boy it doesnt mean thats the reason he killed them, that is probably just to sell newspapers.

"Most recently he became very jealous and suspicious of Jennifer and expressed reservations about being Emma Lyn's biological father.'" this is a much more likely reason for the killings.
Reply 21
Pawsies
The first thing that struck me was that the child was called EMA. That's well cool, being named after a government scheme to get people to stay in further education.

Seriously, not nice that it happened. She was such a pretty baby :/

:indiff:

The girls name is Emma, Daily Mail can't spell properly though that's all...

Can't believe any father can do something like that to his own kid...
Reply 22
He's got a strange ear setup going on.
Reply 23
He committed these acts because he's an appalling waste of flesh. Anything beyond that is incidental.
Rich B*tch

At least it happened in the USA, and not over here. Can you imagine the pitiful sentence he would receive over here?

hardly a consolation is it?
the kid is dead
Why couldn't he just walk out and leave them? Why couldn't he leave a note explaining what he did and just go? I'm just... annoyed at his lack of intelligence to be honest.

He should have killed himself.. After all, males determine the babies sex.
Reply 26
KumakoXsd
He should have killed himself.. After all, males determine the babies sex.

Do you really think he is educated enough to know that? Also, yeah, he should have killed himself. Lets hope that these murders haunt him for the rest of his (short) life!
How inconsiderate of that child to not have developed a penis in the womb.

Sometimes I wonder if the people that commit these bizarre acts are really that right in the head.
Reply 28
What a vile b*st*rd. How could he do that to the women he loves and a defenceless baby?
Reply 29
When he leaves a note for his brother he says "I am sick, like Grandpa. Sorry cannot fix life. Please live for yourself and not others.

'Do not cry.' "
Either this is true or he is using it as an excuse to try and make his brother forgive him.

The grandpa reference is also to do with murder when there Grandfather killed his wife and then himself.
Reply 30
That is so sick. Obviously has a few screws loose. What an awful act to carry out.
Obviously a psychopath, what else can be said?
Schmokie Dragon
Sick ****.

This is primates for you, though.

As far as I'm aware from studying Zoology in my first degree, I don't think even they behave like this!
Reply 33
I seriously wonder about people sometimes.
stupid yank.
Reply 35
How the :snow::snow::snow::snow: can someone shoot a 13 week old baby SEVEN times..:snow::snow::snow::snow:.
Alex5383
He's got a strange ear setup going on.

And awkward eyes as well - that's a total of two MPAs (Minor Physical Anomaly) which has been found to correlate positively with schizophrenia - it could be an alternative phenotype :confused:
Reply 37
This is just sick! I cant believe people like this exist in the world.
Reply 38
He looks like david blaine, with the ears of an elf.
danni_bella
As far as I'm aware from studying Zoology in my first degree, I don't think even they behave like this!

We're extra special.

Primates are still more . . . calculatedly aggressive than many other species, although I'll admit I'm only going on 21 years of nature documentaries.

Latest

Trending

Trending