The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Haven't received KCL log in details tonight - unsuccessful?

Hi guys,

I applied for Law at KCL, and it seems hundreds of you received your KCL Portal login details tonight all at the same time. I did not receive such an email.. :sad: Shall I infer that my application has been unsuccessful?

I should add that I sent my UCAS application only a month ago, and haven't actually had an acknowledgement email from KCL saying they received it.

People who have been sent log in details -did you already receive a general acknowledgement from KCL before they sent the log in details?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Aw, don't think like that.

I got an email acknowledgement 2 months after I sent my UCAS. I applied in October.

Once I logged in it didn't say I had an offer, just said it is still being considered. So don't worry.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
BryonieIV
Aw, don't think like that.

I got an email acknowledgement 2 months after I sent my UCAS. I applied in October.

Once I logged in it didn't say I had an offer, just said it is still being considered. So don't worry.

Thanks but it just seems EVERYONE has got their login details :s-smilie:

Maybe it is because I have not had an acknowledgement email from them yet?
Hey! i got the login details today, but i seriously think you have nothing to worry about! i sent my app off in october, and kcl are pretty slow about things + the login only leads you to a page which lets you know they are now 'considering' so i think its just to update you on how far they're getting along... not on whether you have an offer or not!so chill beans :smile:
Reply 4
Ernesto
Thanks but it just seems EVERYONE has got their login details :s-smilie:

Maybe it is because I have not had an acknowledgement email from them yet?

No, really, it isn't everyone. Everyone is everyone on TSR.

No, apparently even getting an acknowledgement is rare.
I got my login aswell, but it doesn't say I have an offer.

Maybe they're sending out the next bunch tonight. Nothing to be worried over.
Reply 6
Ernesto
Hi guys,

I applied for Law at KCL, and it seems hundreds of you received your KCL Portal login details tonight all at the same time. I did not receive such an email.. :sad: Shall I infer that my application has been unsuccessful?

I should add that I sent my UCAS application only a month ago, and haven't actually had an acknowledgement email from KCL saying they received it.

People who have been sent log in details -did you already receive a general acknowledgement from KCL before they sent the log in details?

I only received my log in details today, perhaps they are being sent alphabetically or chronologically. Maybe they haven't even inputted you into the system yet. Think nothing of it, the whole system is a terrible mess.
Reply 7
I only got mine today too, and i sent it in october, acknowledged in december, it just days my application is being concidered. It takes them ages to do all of them and you're a pretty late applyer so don't worry, it means nothing at all
Reply 8
I had no acknowledgement or anything until today, when I got my login details.

Sending the hundreds/thousands? of emails at once would mean some get delayed I'd expect.
Mine came through at ten past four in the morning, stupid phone woke me up. I wouldn't have minded if it was with an offer, I'm so scared of being rejected :frown:
I sent mine early September for Dentistry, and haven't received an acknowledgement yet.
Reply 11
Don't worry about acknowledgments; I don't think I EVER got one and then the offer came (but it took about 4-5 months for it to come). Be patient, although I'm sure it's stressful :wink:
I didn't even know KCL had portal logins until now...
Reply 13
whats the log in details for? is this login details thing only for applicants who applied this UCAS cycle?

what about those who are on deferred entry from the previous UCAS cycle.
Reply 14
gi.
whats the log in details for? is this login details thing only for applicants who applied this UCAS cycle?

what about those who are on deferred entry from the previous UCAS cycle.

It started in november 2009. So just this cycle.
Reply 15
a friend of mine received an offer today he received the email a couple of days ago, it is logical to think that only people who are likely to get offers get sent that email. If you have received that login email, they may be considering your application and what offer to make you. what do everyone else think?
Reply 16
jack.tang
a friend of mine received an offer today he received the email a couple of days ago, it is logical to think that only people who are likely to get offers get sent that email. If you have received that login email, they may be considering your application and what offer to make you. what do everyone else think?

i got my login details last thursday and i haven't heard anything yet. so i don't know if that's true. but hopefully it is.
Reply 17
I still havent got my login details, however have just recieved an offer through ucas, so if you dont have login details there is still hope :smile:
Reply 18
churcher
I still havent got my login details, however have just recieved an offer through ucas, so if you dont have login details there is still hope :smile:

what was your offer for? what are ur predicted grades?
Reply 19
jack.tang
what was your offer for? what are ur predicted grades?[/QUOT

Business management- aab/b offer and im predicted aaa

Latest