Reply 20
I<3LAMP
Yea I suppose you did, tho mine is entertaining if you have a 5s memory :smile:

lol yes the breasts are great :drool:

No mine don't burst out like that but they are my best asset :P :rofl:

I guess so... I stared at your avatar for 2.75 seconds! :mmm:

:lol: I like breasts :drool:
serious answer:

take the advice of sarah michelle gellar's character on cruel intentions- it actually is good advice
plus- just don't open your mouth too wide and don't slobber- i went out with a boy who seemed to think it was good to sort of kiss me in different places around the mouth area- it was not.
don't be to forceful- keep your head kinda still and don't shove your tongue in her mouth.

just as long as its not like a washing machine you're fine
judicious
I guess so... I stared at your avatar for 2.75 seconds! :mmm:

:lol: I like breasts :drool:

Lol...

Oh who doesn't??? Breasts are amazing they double up as pillows too !
Reply 23
Keep your mouth as wide open as possible after gathering up as much saliva as you can. Then act like a suction pipe at the same time. Works.
Reply 24
I<3LAMP
Lol...

Oh who doesn't??? Breasts are amazing they double up as pillows too !

Yeah... pillows and also they can double up as a life jacket of sorts!
Reply 25
just go with it...do watever u feel is right..just take ure time n then slowly get faster...i dont know wat u could practice on lol x :smile:
victor_b1992
just do what feels right.

are you retarded? how is that advice? thats like saying "be confident"
Anonymous
are you retarded? how is that advice? thats like saying "be confident"

i think you are the retarded 1.:smile:
You want to basically attempt to swallow her face - it's the way to go. :p:

On a side note, how can one kiss like a washing machine? Who the hell shoves their tongue in and spins it round and round?! :lolwut:
MarinaM
On a side note, how can one kiss like a washing machine? Who the hell shoves their tongue in and spins it round and round?! :lolwut:

lol, you'd be surprised! or maybe i've just been unlucky...
Reply 30
midway through the kiss make sure you drool on her :sexface:
practise with a real person - easiest way
Just go with the flow and experiment, so to speak...
n0c0ntr0l
Start of gently touching lips. Pull out. Another kiss, just lips still. Then pull in again this time arms around her. This time add some tongue probing gently in and out . Then maybe get more frisky. More passionate, hands roaming tongue pace faster. The down the neck, maybe even a bite or two, nibbling on the ear and then back to kissing her mouth, one hand in her hair the other in the front slows copping a feel at one of her boobs, massaging her nip, bring your other hand down to her thigh and rub around there casually slowly moving upwards and press her up against the wall along with yourself.

I'll stop now. If I go any further probs get warned.

Why would you throb your tongue inside her mouth straight after a peck or 2? :lolwut: The OP barely seems to have the hang of kissing itself, forget about frenching. :colondollar:
open your mouth as wide as possible and breathe as hard as possible onto her face. inhale sharply, repeat.

come back when you need sex advice
Sweet gentle kisses to start, lips not to firm or soft, no teeth :smile: just do what feels right and you'll be fine :biggrin:
Reply 36
Just don't be too aggressive but make sure you do it confidently. Don't think about it too much- a bit of alcohol helps. Also don't assume your first time will be bad because other people had bad experiences. My first kiss was absolutely amazing.
n0c0ntr0l
Start of gently touching lips. Pull out. Another kiss, just lips still. Then pull in again this time arms around her. This time add some tongue probing gently in and out . Then maybe get more frisky. More passionate, hands roaming tongue pace faster. The down the neck, maybe even a bite or two, nibbling on the ear and then back to kissing her mouth, one hand in her hair the other in the front slows copping a feel at one of her boobs, massaging her nip, bring your other hand down to her thigh and rub around there casually slowly moving upwards and press her up against the wall along with yourself.

:sexface: :coma:
Reply 38
n0c0ntr0l

I think he was looking for the beginners introduction to kissing, but this is far more informative. Was gettin quite hot towards the end!
calligraphy
lol, you'd be surprised! or maybe i've just been unlucky...

Possibly. Then again, for a significant number of my kisses I have been in a severely inebriated state, so I can't really comment as to whether I've had that sort of kiss before with any real authority. :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending