The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Just talk to her and get to know her, simply as that, unless there's more to this, do you have a crush? :wink:
Reply 2
Wait untill it's very dark after class, grab a plastic bag three feet of rope and follow her home.

The rest is up to you
Reply 3
methyl benzene
What do you do??

Show her my muscles then offer a camshow...

Nah seriously, just be normal?
In school new girls were usually invited to hang out with my group of friends since the teacher would normally ask one of us to look after them. At uni I'd chat to them if we ended up sitting next to each other at any point, however this year I wouldn't know whether or not they were new since I'm resitting so don't know who used to be there.
Reply 5
Gain91
Just talk to her and get to know her, simply as that, unless there's more to this, do you have a crush? :wink:

I'm fallen in love with a new girl in class:wink: ......
Reply 6
I don't get so worried I have to post it on a forum?

I reckon someone has a crush :wink: Just sit next to her and talk to her. Simples.
Reply 7
Say hi and start talking, make her feel welcome. Duh
Reply 8
i personally use to jizz in my pants
I'm more intrigued about your username than this topic. Methyl Benzene lol were you high when you made the account?:confused:

Well yeah just be normal and if she turns out to be a decent girl get close to her. :wink:
Reply 10
Sit in front of her, then stick chewing gum in your own hair and blame it on her.

Or buy her a genetically engineered Kitten with Rohipnol releasing fur. Then stroke it, fall unconscious and claim she raped you.
Syrokal
Wait untill it's very dark after class, grab a plastic bag three feet of rope and follow her home.

The rest is up to you

I'm pretty sure this is what everyone in Sunderland does. Just kidding :wink:

I usually make a fool of myself pretending to be the class clown to impress, before realizing, I am not funny, and sink back into my chair, red as a tomato.
I was once the new girl in class and a guy came and sat next next to me and said "hi"...and the rest is history...
No seriously just say hi and be nice:smile:
Casshern1456
I'm more intrigued about your username than this topic. Methyl Benzene lol were you high when you made the account?:confused:

Well yeah just be normal and if she turns out to be a decent girl get close to her. :wink:

I love the Name:daydreaming: :daydreaming:
Reply 14
just talk to her, and ask if she like to grab a coffee or an alcoholic drink after class
Reply 15
I came across a similar scenario at college. A girl joined a couple weeks late and everyone had already done the stupid ice breaker tasks and kinda formed there wee groups that they went to lunch with, sat with in class etc. She was easily the hottest girl in the class. Although people spoke to her, nobody ever invited her to lunch or anything, she just used to 'disappear' to her car.

Because she joint late she hadnt registered to the course and was told to go to wherever it was you have to register. She asked me if I would show her. I said yeh. We spoke about the usual stuff; what school did you go to, where do you work, what you doin for halloween etc Other people in my wee group had spoken to her as well individually (guys and girls) but none of us ever asked her to come and hang with us.

I think it was she gave off an aura that she was very popular and had a lot of friends back home. Maybe none of us felt worthy of asking her to hang about with us. Anyway we think that beacuse she never really was welcomed into anyones friendship group that she left. We were kicking ourselves.

Morale of the story; just talk to her and get to her before anyone else does. Make sure she is friends with you and your friends. she will appreciate it.
"Talk to her" isn't an option in your poll?! What kind of school do you go to?!
Reply 17
Me: If I whack out my pole, will you show me your hole?

New girl: :yep:
Reply 18
Just be confident and go up to her and ask if she wants to hang out in the dinner hall, just thought this threads been up for a few days have you tried yet to talk to her?
ignore her :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending