The Student Room Group

Got an Interview 1 week after sending in application, is that normal?!?

Hi Guys,
I would appreciate some feedback, if possible. Basically I applied for Child nursing which i've been told is a very popular course, I sent my application in by the 15th Jan original deadline and recieved an interview date 6 days later!! I was just wondering is that normal, since i've read different post stating that it can take up to 6 months to hear back from a university. I am a bit worried now, that I got a reply so quickly does that mean the university is anxious to get things going and does that mean child nursing is not as popular as I thought?!?!

My interview is on the 25th Feb so 3 weeks from now, only interview I have so far. If i'm accepted, I was told that I would be informed on the day!!
Thanks for any advice you can provide. :smile:
Reply 1
Hey.... im currently studying Child branch nursing at Sheff hallam :smile:
when i sent off my app i recieved interviews within a week also.... its a VERYYY competitive course and so the fact you've been put straight through to interview list is good, it shows they think your a real possibility for the course. Where have you applied to ? let me know if you want any interview prep :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending