The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

It was on a work night out, so naturally everybody was smashed, and no one really cared. Big mistake for personal reasons on the other hand!
DBazza
It was on a work night out, so naturally everybody was smashed, and no one really cared. Big mistake for personal reasons on the other hand!

I'm pretty sure he isn't asking about your summer job at Tescos.
Depends on who comes in smelling like sex.
Reply 4
The problem is not in having sex with colleagues, but in letting the whole office find out about it.
It's probably hard to say no when the ugly person (who happens to be responsible for deciding whether you get a full-time offer) makes an approach.
Reply 6
are people really getting so low to get a job in IB? =P
Entrepreneur_NO1
He is.

It's probably just because he doesn't get sex with anyone, never mind colleagues..

Try chatting less ****, and I might be nice to you.
Reply 8
I did, but I was working at a call centre when I was 20. He was about 24 and a supervisor, so I think it would have been rather worse for him for word to spread round rather than for me (a lowly minion). We met at a summer party. He was pretty mature and didnt tongue wag until after I left. All good though, nothing bad was said :happy2:, very complimentary so I cant complain!
PorcineAviation
Try chatting less ****, and I might be nice to you.

No, I don't so! I think I actually tried being nice once and you blatantly just fired it down so your a prick and it shows with the comment you made about Tesco above. Don't assume everyone's tastes are girls in a Tesco uniform, just because that's what you have lowered yourself to trying it with.
Reply 10
Neocortex
are people really getting so low to get a job in IB? =P

does this surprise you.

i seen them girls wear massive cleavage.
Entrepreneur_NO1
No, I don't so! I think I actually tried being nice once and you blatantly just fired it down so your a prick and it shows with the comment you made about Tesco above. Don't assume everyone's tastes are girls in a Tesco uniform, just because that's what you have lowered yourself to trying it with.

So people need to 'lower themselves' before they try it with supermarket employees? That's one of the condescending posts I have read on here. Ironic as that was the initial criticism of PorcineAviation.
The IC Guy
So people need to 'lower themselves' before they try it with supermarket employees? That's one of the condescending posts I have read on here. Ironic as that was the initial criticism of PorcineAviation.

Some say it straight, I personally only go after super-models who can pay their own way :erm:
Reply 13
danny111
does this surprise you.

i seen them girls wear massive cleavage.

Nah nothing surprises me in this area hence the ":P". I have seen HRs falling in love with handsome candidates haha...
Reply 14
Neocortex
Nah nothing surprises me in this area hence the ":P". I have seen HRs falling in love with handsome candidates haha...

how unprofessional.
Reply 15
Some HR ladies are simply gagging for it. Unprofessional as it might be I wouldn't be suprised if someone has made an advance. I don't think its a great first impression if you did get an offer mind you.
Reply 16
Eveiebaby
I did, but I was working at a call centre when I was 20. He was about 24 and a supervisor, so I think it would have been rather worse for him for word to spread round rather than for me (a lowly minion). We met at a summer party. He was pretty mature and didnt tongue wag until after I left. All good though, nothing bad was said :happy2:, very complimentary so I cant complain!

Is that animation waving a dildo around?
Reply 17
Well to be honest I only seen it once, most HRs would not do it in "public" career events as that's just stupid but perhaps BNP Paribas HRs few years ago were like that <_<
Eveiebaby

loggins
Is that animation waving a dildo around?

LOL repping this!! :rofl:
The HR girl at my Accenture AC was really fit, I so regret not making an approach since I didn't even want the job anyway.

Latest