The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Looks are usually the initial attraction. But there's certainly got to be more than that to keep the attraction going.
they're up there with appearance and aesthetic appeal.
Reply 42
If the personality isn't there, it's not going to work - after all, wouldn't you much rather be called interesting than pretty?
Reply 43
the best way I describe what i go for is:

Personailty is very important, and is what is mainly needed to sustain a relationship with someone, but looks are what is needed to open up a door for me to want to explore that personality :smile:

If there's no looks on a girl, I don't want to know her =(
Rogerio134
Look are important, id say that is fairly obvious to most human beings who are being honest. I don't think that you can deny looks are a big factor in a relationship or just attracting a person in general.

HOWEVER i think personality is a really big factor in attraction too, it really all depends on what kind of thing your looking for to be honest. If you are looking for a quick meaningless fling then i think looks are a lot more important (Or desperation for some people) but if your looking for something deeper i think personality over rides looks.

I mean look at some examples like Adrian chiles getting with that stunner from the one show! hes not attractive in the slightest and because hes funny and spends alot of time with her he got in there whereas if he was just boring bloke he would have had no chance!

Looks matter and i think everyone should maximize what they have to increase their chances with perspective partners but a large part of it is in the head whether it be your own self confidence or your personality.

I swear she's going out with Frank Lampard :confused:
Reply 45
jumpingjesusholycow
Just chill the **** out and stop soul searching everyone to get laid. You'll get a boyfriend when the right guy comes along. Untill then, relax and stop questioning whether 'people are interested only in looks'.

this
Indieboohoo
I swear she's going out with Frank Lampard

No. John Terry. You know what he's like. Banging his team mates partners. Comes natural to him. Raw talent. :smile:
Advanced Subsidiary
No. John Terry. You know what he's like. Banging his team mates partners. Comes natural to him. Raw talent. :smile:

:lolwut: I'm talking about Christine Bleakley
Reply 48
80% important
Indieboohoo
I'm talking about Christine Bleakley

I was just joking. From all the news surrounding JT I wouldn't be surprised if he slept with her too.
adrian chiles isn't going out with bleakley

Latest

Trending

Trending