The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
raman1122
it is just a quick question although i know there will be plenty of different opinons on this. well basically i would like to know which uni has been rated to have the best lookin girls, since i have freinds goin all over the country, and will be going to meet them i would like to know where i will be spending most of my time ; )

Yes, because we all go to university to meet girls. :rolls eyes:

Everywhere has its mixture of mingers and beauties. Just concentrate on course requirements instead.
Reply 2
Nottingham was voted #1 for this by FHM.........:wink:
The minger population is rather sparse there :cool:
Bristol has a reputation for good looking girls. Can't argue with that - I'm going there! And from what I've seen, all the girls who have posted pics in the Bristol subforum are pretty :wink:
Reply 4
Yeah like that med student you complimented :wink:
The blonde one? Yes, she's pretty. But all the girls whose pictures I've seen are.
Reply 6
Lord Ramroff
Yeah like that med student you complimented :wink:

Cos you never suck up to any of the females on here :wink:
I wouldn't let it worry you. To be honest, the majority of people who are likely to ask "where are the best looking girls?" are probably filthy hounds themselves, thus they're unlikely to be of any concern. :wink:
Reply 8
Apparently, Royal Holloway has rather a reputation for it...:smile: :cool:
Reply 9
Yeah my friends at rhul and shes hot.
mangomaz
Yeah my friends at rhul and shes hot.

100% proof then.
Reply 11
Helenia
Cos you never suck up to any of the females on here :wink:

Now now Helenia lets not be slanderous :wink:
Reply 12
Tonight Matthew
100% proof then.

I'd say more 95%.
Statistically, London, since it's the biggest city and is quite likely to have more ladies by force of numbers. Of course, Imperial is probably best to avoid unless you're in to the whole nerd-girl thing (which there is absolutely nothing wrong with).
Reply 14
Imperial's also lacking girls at all.

Now, Nottingham has one of the best male/female ratios for this, and does tend to be populated by stunners. I spent a couple of days there and was mildly amazed that every single girl I saw was scarily attractive. However that was a couple of years ago.

More recently, Manchester is *definately* worth a look, if not just for this reason:

http://www.babesandboys.com/php/gallery/galleryshowcalendars.php?id=4&PHPSESSID=014385e1d8cea3ad6c24ff86dc596f7b

Yes, the girl who's December is the recent winner of FHMs High Street Honeys, and still not the most attractive girl in the calendar.
Reply 15
Is Oxford good for these things?
id have to say yes nottingham is pretty full of models lol not being one meself i wouldnt like to comment however some real fit girls and lads here
Reply 17
WOW!!! wat a mixed lot of reply's and firstly all those mofos out there dissin me can kiss ma ugly ass!!! enyways a next question is does it matter if its nottingham or nottingham trent or r u guys talkin nottingham as a whole????
Reply 18
Nottingham ofcourse...Nottingham Trent, well, lets not go there..:wink:
I'm telling you, they're better looking in Bristol! And the city is nicer. :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending