The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

A question I have asked myself, but have never tested.

Depends on who you're sitting on, I assume. In my case it would almost certainly be felt. :smug:
Reply 2
This....this is a very interesting question. :holmes:
Not unless they've got a boner, and I sit on a boys lap because unless there's something unusual happening with him I am definitely lighter
QwentyJ
This....this is a very interesting question. :holmes:

Indeed. I await some interesting reponses.
Reply 5
if its erect then yup, but i dont sit on him for that reason, more cuz its just how it is lol, i just like sitting on him for some reason :L and he likes me sitting on him
Reply 6
Holly Hiskey
Not unless they've got a boner, and I sit on a boys lap because unless there's something unusual happening with him I am definitely lighter

Somewhat understated :holmes:
Reply 7
Not unless hes erect
Reply 8
No... you can't. And the reason I sit on a guys lap is because... don't actually know. Just do sometimes!
no, you can't. not unless it's erect -- obviously.
Reply 10
I let girls sit in my lap...
Reply 11
No unless he has a boner, or an absolutely massive schlong.
Reply 12
If he has a hard-on, yes I can feel it, thought thats not the reason i'd sit on him.

I usually sit on my boyfriend because there simply is no where else to sit, and i'd rather sit on him that be crushed by his weight.
Reply 13
No, because you sit on their lap, not their crotch. If I sat straight in his crotch I think I'd get a well deserved whack around the head.

If he had a stiffy you'd probably feel it poking your lower back. Or if you carefully sat reallllly far back without crushing his tackle... it might poke elsewhere.
Reply 14
Interesting thread.....
Ummm. My usual reason is insufficient seating... Not to check if they've got a stiffy. Seeming as most of the guys I'm sat on are usually just friends, it would be highly weird if they were erect.

odd question though OP! My question of the day was far more interesting. though, I've sadly now forgotten what it was! :frown:
Reply 16
do you girls find it embrassing if he gets a stiffy when you are innocently sitting on his lap? I must know this
Reply 17
Anonymous
do you girls find it embrassing if he gets a stiffy when you are innocently sitting on his lap? I must know this

Do you have a lap sex fetish or something?
hehehehe
Reply 19
aliluvschoc
Do you have a lap sex fetish or something?

To be fair, most guys, if I may speak on behalf of all of us, do wonder this when a girl sits on our lap, cos it would be awkward if they could feel it....

Latest

Trending

Trending