The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
CB91
In Year 7 on the bus at the end of one day (year 7's got a seperate bus) everyone decided to swing from one side to the other simultaneously. The bus didnt topple over but it came damn close. :teehee:

And fruit provides plenty of entertainment. :awesome:

We used to do the bus thing
Reply 121
sk007_644
1. Group of thugs jumped over the fence running straight pass me, stab 3 guys continuously but avoided their stomach. I was in year 11.
2. Police storm our playground and threw all of us on the floor, it turned out that three guys from my school brang drugs to school.
3. I see these things everyday.

I don't think police "storm" a playground. There were loads of kids selling drugs at our school - I saw a few of em getting arrested, why the hell would the police start throwing kids on the floor in a playground??? What would they gain from it? It would be pretty easy to tell who was (i assume selling) the drugs...

I don't believe you :tongue:

My friend who went to a really rough school told me when the police came with riot gear - pretty much cos there was a riot and im not sure i believe him and a riot is worse than "three people who brung drugs to school"
Hanvyj
thats the one! I forgot the copper part, we used to use that in science nearly every day (don't know why, cant remember actually doing anything sciencey with it except making crystals, slowly) - cant believe I forgot what it was called.

I think that's its main use! :yep:
Reply 123
I once smashed someone face in (a bit by accident) they were chasing me cos they spotted me with a tamagochi (this was year 3??) and i ran really fast then stopped and crouched down, they smashed their face into the ground. It was reaaally nasty.

Yeh, he got told off for running :smile:

Someone managed to knock themselves out falling forward off a chair in first school too, that was funny (i smashed a 3 inch thick block of ice on his head a different time - im surprised he didnt get knocked out then 2)
Hanvyj
not an accident but i dared my friend to eat some sulphuroxide (i think, that blue stuff) - yeh, he threw up ALOT and had to leave for a few days. :/

Copper Sulphate - My friend stole a lump of that and put it in my drink for a laugh. I ended up getting right to the bottom despite a disgustingly strong metallic taste only to find it sitting there.

I had to miss the next few lessons because I was almost throwing up, but I never did puke. I did **** the bed that night though. Lol.

Now I'm just worried about impotency or some other horrible effect of copper sulphate poisoning further down the line.
FyreFight
Copper Sulphate - My friend stole a lump of that and put it in my drink for a laugh. I ended up getting right to the bottom despite a disgustingly strong metallic taste only to find it sitting there.

I had to miss the next few lessons because I was almost throwing up, but I never did puke. I did **** the bed that night though. Lol.

Now I'm just worried about impotency or some other horrible effect of copper sulphate poisoning further down the line.

:rofl:

+rep.
Someone else just reminded me - an Australian friend told me about a girl in her Science class who'd been dared to stick a test tube up herself.. the teacher walked past and she quickly crossed her legs and it broke inside her..!
in athletics, teacher was standing to the side of the discus sector and this girl was winding up to throw it and it fell out the side of her hand, smashed straight into our teacher kneecap. her kneecap got completely shattered and she had to have surgery and all that. was pretty dramatic. oh, and a technology teacher has bent over the work station demonstrating something and there was this bicycle that was suspended from the ceiling that he'd been working on with the tyres taken off.. so the metal bit of the tyre was exposed and he stood up suddenly to tell someone off and smashed his head straight onto the metal tyre. he was literally rolling round on the floor in pain and our whole class was standing there like.. :redface: kinda trying not to laugh.
only other thing is my friend was working on this machine in technology [can't remember the name.. but it's the one that spins round and shaves the metal off stuff] anyways, my friend was putting her metal weight into the machine and tightening it and my other friend accidentally lent on the start button and it nearly chopped her thumb off.. blood everywhere. was disgusting.
my only injury at school was playing lacrosse, took a ball to the face and got a broken nose and eye socket. :smile: lovely.
Manitude
Several people got their fingers caught in fences during PE and had their fingers ripped off, apparently.

Also once someone was climbing on some railing on some steps and stood on the top, after being there for about 3 seconds he fell face first onto the concrete and I think passed out.
I walked straight on by - he was showing off to try and impress some slags :P

you'd think the school would get a different type of fence after the second time lol
FyreFight

yeah i remember being told that it can do that in like year 5 or something lol............or maybe that was copper carbonate..which one's the pale green powder?
We were told why we weren't allowed to wear earrings in PE - one time someone flung their racket back while playing and caught their partners earring in it, ripped it out of their ear.

Also one of my best friend's friend at school, when she was like 10, was wearing heels and had climbed this fence, that was a fence like this ^--^--^..she slipped and got her armpit impaled on the fence. OW OW OW.

Oh I know that mine sounds like a freak story in the last one, but I remember when it happened and that it was all over the local news.

Oh yeah and in primary school this 5/6 year old boy found a needle in the field bit of the playground and injected himself with it, was ill for days, iirc.
CB91
In PE this guy was trying to catch a cricketball. The sun got in his eyes and his missed it, causing it to crash into his face causing blood to go everywhere. :toofunny:

Oh my brother and I were playing cricket and he accidentally smacked in the mouth with a cricket bat. A cricket ball must be SO SO PAINFUL
isawsparks89
We were told why we weren't allowed to wear earrings in PE - one time someone flung their racket back while playing and caught their partners earring in it, ripped it out of their ear.

Also one of my best friend's friend at school, when she was like 10, was wearing heels and had climbed this fence, that was a fence like this ^--^--^..she slipped and got her armpit impaled on the fence. OW OW OW.

Oh I know that mine sounds like a freak story in the last one, but I remember when it happened and that it was all over the local news.

Oh yeah and in primary school this 5/6 year old boy found a needle in the field bit of the playground and injected himself with it, was ill for days, iirc.

She was wearing heels when she was 10?!
Reply 133
i don't remember much stories, but i remember one incident where someone died in our schools car park.
getinthevan
She was wearing heels when she was 10?!

Indeed she was. Not like proper heels, kinda a square uplifted bit, if you get me.
Yeah, even now, I wonder why she did have heels - she was really really tall. Bit pointless. Oh well.
I didn't wear heels in school, just fyi :p:
Reply 135
Christian_j
There was a rumour going around my old school that someone had committed suicide by putting their head facing a desk, a pencil up their nose and then slammed their own head off the desk so the pencil went through their brain.

It was an education-based death story, and thefore needed to involve either a pencil or a whiteboard eraser.

Y so srs?
We have spiky fences which someone tried to jump over, ended up with a fence going through their thigh :s:
Reply 137
Someone once **** on the stairs leading down from my history lesson and my friend stood in it and it splashed up their leg. I suppose what warrents the mention is that there was both a freak and an accident involved.

In primary school I ran head first into metal railings and knocked myself out for a few seconds, and once our teacher made us line up and slide across an ice patch, when it was my turn I fell flat on my nose and I'm sure that's why it is shaped the way it is today :frown:
Well, once there was this dude who set his hand alight in chemistry. Wasn't a pretty sight..
Reply 139
getinthevan
Someone else just reminded me - an Australian friend told me about a girl in her Science class who'd been dared to stick a test tube up herself.. the teacher walked past and she quickly crossed her legs and it broke inside her..!

THAT made me cringe... Oh goodness... Is this genuine?

Latest

Trending

Trending