The Student Room Group

Accidently skipped class and now my teacher hates me - help!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi. People. I accidently missed my politics class because i thought i had a free period and by the time i realised it was too late - my teacher looked so upset and mad at me. I cached up with the work though in detention today. But he looked majorly ticked off at me. My punctuality for his class is at 90% which is lower than my other classes so he thinks i am unserious and my parentals are strict and they thought i had been deliberately skipping class because my frigging school emailed my mum.
omg looll sorry not funny but this literally happened to me last Thursday i was meant to go to my sociology teacher to complete my essay but i completely forgot and she put a big message up on our homework app, she already doesnt like me much as my attendance was so bad last year and she thinks i dont care for school ,which i definitely do, anyways advice would be just be super apologetic and show loads of enthusiasm in his next lessons he'll see u like the lesson and hopefully shouldnt be too mad about it ,hopefully so, praying so, good luck!!!!
Original post by lemonade.lolly
omg looll sorry not funny but this literally happened to me last Thursday i was meant to go to my sociology teacher to complete my essay but i completely forgot and she put a big message up on our homework app, she already doesnt like me much as my attendance was so bad last year and she thinks i dont care for school ,which i definitely do, anyways advice would be just be super apologetic and show loads of enthusiasm in his next lessons he'll see u like the lesson and hopefully shouldnt be too mad about it ,hopefully so, praying so, good luck!!!!

thank you so much :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending