The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
YL_LDN

+

=

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL UR LEGEND HAHAHA!
Get her to sign a contract of something. Sorted. I see no flaws in this plan :biggrin:
Reply 42
manic_fuzz
well if she loves you as much as it seems then she can surely wait just one year at the most...
and i doubt many convictions etc etc etc will go on
there are year 9's in my school who have been doing it with sixth formers minus the whole relationship scenario :smile: and nothings happened with them

Now that's just nasty. :puke:
Reply 43
Let her initiate it. A few months before her 16th birthday ain't bad.
My friend-girl who's 18 is going out with a 27 year old guy for the past 2 months. Doesn't sound so bad, but when he was 18, she was 9! Just gets a little seedy at the younger ages tbh. Once both of you are over 18, it usually cools down a little. (I realise this isn't what the OP asked, just a viewpoint related to the subject)
Its not a bit deal OP, loads of people do this and don't get found out or given a criminal record, hell, I'd done it at 15 and nobody turned my boyfriend into the police.

To be honest it sounds like she's pretty geared up for sexytimes, maybe leave it a couple of months then see how you both feel about the matter? Age of consent shouldnt be a huge deal when you're only a year behind it and you're not just doing it for the sake of doing it :jiggy:
If you ever get taken to court, state the "Half-your-age-plus-seven rule" :smile:
Reply 47
just man up and sink it w/o anyone else knowing, you won't get caught. I should know, I've had similar scenarios a few times.
Additionally, my mate went out with this 14 year old girl when he was 17, general consensus was towards the "lucky basterd" line of thinking. She didn't look 14 though, so most people weren't to know :wink:
Reply 48
meh its not that bad

one thing though, if you stayed over at her house when it was her bedtime would you have to go to bed to?
nolongerhearthemusic
You've never heard of women using hormonal contraceptives for reasons other than to not have babies?

Yes.. but it just kills two birds with one stone.
Pinklemonade-xo
Yes.. but it just kills two birds with one stone.

It does... but you were suggesting that because she has an implant she's planning to have sex. It doesn't follow.
Reply 51
Get her to sign a disclaimer stating that she wont press charges or anything.
Reply 52
Don't worry, I'm 15 and my boyfriend is 23.
Reply 53
Rape, Kill, Canal.
not sure. i only think people can have a valid opinion in this if they have been in your situation. i went out with a boy from when i was 13/14/15 and he was 16/17 and we had sex when i was 15 and he was 17 so we waited ages before we had sex and i dont think he really cared about my age. i then went out with a 20/21 year old when i was 16/17 and he didnt care about having sex with someone younger
to be honest people are always going to judge you for a couple of years until your out your teens, im nearly 19 and have been going out with my 22 year old boyfriend for a year and some people still think im too young for him!! do what feels right as long as you trust she wouldnt try and get you done for it in the long run, and even if you were to have sex with her, its only been a week which as you get older might not be a big deal to sleep with someone sooner she is only 15 so make sure you wait a while until you/she is emotionally ready!!!!
also you dont mention if you've had sex before- it would explain a lot as to why an 18 year old boy isnt that assed about sex!! makes a change
also you didnt mention if shes a virgin or not because if she isnt then why would she care about waiting when shes not exactly missing anything?
Reply 56
Lauren__x

Now.. THIS.. is wrong :s-smilie:
Reply 57
its okay
id have said to have waited until she was 16 n then asked her out lyk my bf did wit me (he was 20) but nw ur together just wait until shes 16 if u do wna do nything coz if/when u break up n shes angry wit u, she could get u into trouble then maybe...
just wait :smile:
and no, i dont see anything wrong with a 3 yr gap at that sort of age x
Lauren__x

:rofl: Good one.

I almost took you seriously there.....

not :colonhash:
I think it's extremely weird.

But anyway, just wait till she's 16.

Latest

Trending

Trending