The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Mine is long, light brown and wavyish. Haven't brushed it yet :rolleyes: I normally straighten it and have it parted so half of it falls over the left side of my face. I'm gonna dye it dark brown soon. :smile:
Reply 21
Mine is a big fat ****ING mess...
Reply 22
izzy_fantastico
Mine is a big fat ****ING mess...

:rolleyes: :cool:

Edit: :bandit:
Reply 23
Izakel
:rolleyes: :cool:

Edit: :bandit:

:rolleyes:

nah seriously. Its got blonde roots, then darker blonder at the top, then brownish at the roots...

as much fun as it was being a brunette, it is taking ****ing ages to grow out...

and as for the curls, its a nightmare. it took over half an hour to brush it this morning (and that was when it was wet!) :mad:
Reply 24
mine is just going from bad to worse....the black dye dint work so now the maroon streaks look horrid.
im just gonna wear a hat or sit at home for the next 2 weeks and have it all cut off bfore uni starts.
*sigh*
Reply 25
Its quite long, blonde and slightly layered. But it looks a bit dodgy today because I walked home from my boyfriends in the rain this morning :frown:

Meh...I'll straighten it in a minute...have to look presentable for Johnny Depp :biggrin:
Mine is almost waist length and blonde... currently doing Rapunzel curls, but in need of a trim.
Reply 27
there is no other word to describe it than scruffy

i do no work with it, and it just turns into scruffy surfers mop
Dark brown and almost shoulder-length as usual...
Reply 29
i need a hair cut and a massuse
Long but not long enough.
Uncombed.
Messy.
I like it this way. :biggrin:
No1 else does. :frown:
Reply 31
i had a massage yesterday at the trafford centre
Below shoulders, brown, right now wet and curly cos i'm just out of the shower :frown:.
Reply 33
now theres an interesting thought and no mistake
Reply 34
well it is shoulder length at the back and gets shorter as it goes to the front, but not much. its brown, all natural, hurrah for me,,....... slighhhtly greasy as i have no water in my home at the mo COS THE SONS O BIIIIITCHES CUT OFF THE WATER AT 8am AND ITS STILL NOT BACK AT 11pm !!!!!!
Reply 35
*huggles gemby*
my hair is in a ponytail atm.greasy...>_<
its a bad hair day
Reply 36
funky_saggi
Uncombed.
Messy.
I like it this way.
No1 else does.

lol...if its the same as wen i saw u its cool or shuld i say funkalicious? =p
Reply 37
short spikey and going slightly silvery on the sides :eek:
Reply 38
funky_saggi
Uncombed.
Messy.
I like it this way.
No1 else does.

lol...if its the same as wen i saw u its cool or shuld i say funkalicious? :biggrin:
its lovely light brown long hair just below my shoulder which catches the light perfect :biggrin:....
...if it wasnt the morning and i had just got up, right now its pulled pack and hasnt even been brushed and its fizzy,dry and there are no curls to be seen

Latest