The Student Room Group

My friend is making fun of my arm hair

My friend is insecure, likes attention from boys at school but complains about them. She's recently been talking about my arm hair and pointing it out. She's been loud and vocal about it. Should I be concerned about her?

She also is so mean towards me. I get it friend tease- but its about stuff that can't be changed instantly and on the spot.

Every time I talk to her, she's uninterested. I always listen to everything she says.
Reply 1
i think she might be going through a hard time. but dont get me wrong it doesnt excuse the way she is with you but maybe call her out on it
Reply 2
🤣.
Reply 3
are you sure this person is a friend?
Tell her not to force her insecurities on you? Ain't nothing wrong with arm hair.
Reply 5
Original post by DaydreamingTeen
My friend is insecure, likes attention from boys at school but complains about them. She's recently been talking about my arm hair and pointing it out. She's been loud and vocal about it. Should I be concerned about her?

She also is so mean towards me. I get it friend tease- but its about stuff that can't be changed instantly and on the spot.

Every time I talk to her, she's uninterested. I always listen to everything she says.

She's not a friend and clearly shows it. Friends don't put friends down. I think it's time you drop this “friend” and not be surrounded by their negativity.
Reply 6

She sounds like a bad friend and and sounds like the 'pick me' type.
Its' better to avoid her and start distancing yourself. It feels like she's putting you down to make herself look better - so she can get more attention from boys - which is a pathetic thing to do tbh.

If she makes a comment about your arm hair tell her to stop being so jealous

Spoiler

Original post by Anonymous
She sounds like a bad friend and and sounds like the 'pick me' type.
Its' better to avoid her and start distancing yourself. It feels like she's putting you down to make herself look better - so she can get more attention from boys - which is a pathetic thing to do tbh.

If she makes a comment about your arm hair tell her to stop being so jealous

Spoiler

she is to be honest.

Lmao, i love what you wrote in the spoiler
Original post by Anonymous
She's not a friend and clearly shows it. Friends don't put friends down. I think it's time you drop this “friend” and not be surrounded by their negativity.

I agree.

Drop her. Any friend who makes u feel like **** is a *****y friend. You deserve better. Ur "friend" needs to grow up.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending