The Student Room Group
Libeskind Graduate Centre
London Metropolitan University
London

Scroll to see replies

meh, you can still come to the rocket! heh.

i believe carrit and goat are both first years....dunno where they are.

i cant believe its 3 weeks and 3days before i move in!!!!!!
Libeskind Graduate Centre
London Metropolitan University
London
Reply 21
indiekitten - you first year as well?
3 weeks 3 days!?!? Looking forward to it?

If you lot do go to the Rocket, look out for the Networking kru... :smile:
Usually on a Friday...

... That later it is, the easier it is to spot us... :biggrin:
you have your own crew? hehe i will definately look out for you. Yes im a first year, and no doubt ill spend a reasonable amount of time at the rocket. heh
Reply 23
Well... Crew?
Computer Networking... We are easy targets... :smile: But we don't look like the usual computer geeks... come to think of it, we're no-where near geeks!!! And having Crew at the end just makes us sound cool :smile:

(What you doing? I promise I will read through this post and make notes and remember these things about my fellow LondonMet students!!! :biggrin:)
Yoho! I still have 22 days to go...I have to take 13hours and 10mins flight..i'm very looking forward to it and getting more and more excited..^^

By the way mates, City University has already got their subforum. We really just need one more person. Keep it up!!!
Reply 25
woo im here everyone!! got my vote for a sub-forum thing. and yes for those who were wondering i am going to be a first year.
Hi Carrit. Nice to meet you. Are you based in north campus as well? What course are you going to do?

By the way, TSR moderator. We have alreadt met the quota. Can you give LondonMet a subforum please.. thank you in advance..^^
Reply 27
I reckon there should be a subforum for members of the University of London, and a separate one for places like City, London Met, UEL, UNL and Thames Valley...otherwise people new to the whole universities thing might get confused and think that City (or any of the other non-UoL unis) is actually in the University of London. Having two separate subforums would make things more tidy and methodical.

Mods - do you think this is a good idea? :smile:
Reply 28
Maybe in time for Christmas :biggrin:

eugenia - where you coming in from?! 13hours!?!?!
tiempo - I'm coming from Malaysia..hehe
Reply 30
AHh- then I guess you'll be staying in the Internation blocks then :smile: If you're at James Leicster... Those looks nice :biggrin:

Well enjoy your last 22 or so days at home!!! London is good though :smile:
Nah, I'm going to stay in Sir John Cass Hall. Im going to city campus..hehhe..i guess you missed something out what we said b4..^^
Reply 32
Most probably!!! :biggrin:
City Campus... I hear you see the London Eye from one of the buildings... Not sure... But its gotta be nice!!!

Mind you, I get to see the new Arsenal Stadium...>.<
Oh yesh :biggrin:
where is the arsenal stadiem near north campus??

em..when the mod will create us a subforum..cant wait..haha
Reply 34
u can see into the stadium from one of my lecture theatres! :wink:
Reply 35
WOAH TIME OUT
Did you say INTO?!?! Are you on the 13th floor or something?!?! I was looing forward to it, but then they built the damn stands!!! :smile: I guess the fans need them though...
Shame I won't bump into Paddy on my lunch breaks :frown:
Reply 36
actually ur prob right caue its been about a year since i was in that room and its gone up like a little city since then. rumour has it that the new science centre will have brill views!
Reply 37
Wish I did science now :frown:

Although - I'll get a nice view every morning when crossing that road in front of the learning center!!! Should I look out for the cars or look at the nice stadium...?
... Even if I do look for the cars, I'll still have a good chance of getting hit so I might as well look at the stadium!!! :biggrin:
Reply 38
perhaps it would be a good idea to wait for the man to go green - but then again where is the fun in that?
Hey, wanna ask you guys something. :biggrin: How's the security in your hall? Safety? Did you buy the student possessions insurance? Is that really so neceassary? Has anyone been to Sir John Cass Hall? :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending