The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Not that I particularly care, but a youtube video doesn't offer any "proof" on what some bloke got up to hundreds of years ago. Or whenever he was supposedly around. Nor does a book for that matter, even if people do think it's "holy".
Reply 2
OceanInTheSky
Not that I particularly care, but a youtube video doesn't offer any "proof" on what some bloke got up to hundreds of years ago. Or whenever he was supposedly around. Nor does a book for that matter, even if people do think it's "holy".

do you want try and prove this video wrong?

This is funny. I think all the anti-muslims are ignoring this thread. They have got no answer to this video.
Reply 3
I'm cute. :h:
Reply 4
OP stfu
chelski786

This is funny. I think all the anti-muslims are ignoring this thread. They have got no answer to this video.

The video doesn't exist...I put the thread title in my browser and it just said "page does not exist". That's probably why no-one has any answers :p:
Reply 6
Diaz89
OP stfu

lol, has this video stunned you. Can you prove this wrong?
Reply 7
Bobo1234
The video doesn't exist...I put the thread title in my browser and it just said "page does not exist". That's probably why no-one has any answers :p:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXaw9UZlK_I
chelski786

'Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.'

Plus, how's that fact? I'm not seeing any facts which can be independently verified.
Who the **** is Aisha and why should I care?
chelski786

I can't prove anything is right or wrong about the lives of people who "supposedly" lived many many years before I was born. Nor can you.
Does anyone actually care? Different times had different cultures and practices.
Reply 12
G8D
It really doesn't affect how I feel.

U still think the prophet was a paedo? Not one of you can prove this video wrong. All this muhammad paedo crap is out of pure hatred and islomophbia. You disgust me.
Reply 13
OceanInTheSky
I can't prove anything is right or wrong about the lives of people who "supposedly" lived many many years before I was born. Nor can you.

so why do u lot keep calling him a peado?
Wowza :tongue:imp:
Reply 15
the Egyptians married 9 year olds it was common practice at the time :O , times change times move on
Reply 16
the video shows that the hadith that says the prophet married he when she was 9. So, anti-muslims stfu, you got no source to back up your claims. It is shown through your stunned silence.
chelski786
so why do u lot keep calling him a peado?

"You lot"? So you're generalising from me to all non-muslims on this website then?

So shall I generalise all muslims to be terrorists then? Or is it only okay for you to generalise?

(And I've never said he was a paeodophile, I don't care)
chelski786
the video shows that the hadith that says the prophet married he when she was 9. So, anti-muslims stfu, you got no source to back up your claims. It is shown through your stunned silence.

Who cares? My fairy-tale man had sex with so many children, it's unbelievable.

He can also summon condensation and make grass grow a little bit faster at his own will.
Reply 19
chelski786
U still think the prophet was a paedo? Not one of you can prove this video wrong. All this muhammad paedo crap is out of pure hatred and islomophbia. You disgust me.

lol! This argument is as inane as it would be if people were disagreeing about what age Ginny Weasley was when she married Harry Potter.

Latest

Trending

Trending