The Student Room Group

Big brother wench being sent back where she came from.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/tv_and_radio/4196682.stm

Big Brother contestant Makosi Musambasi says she has been given notice by immigration officials to quit the UK.

Personalyl i couldn't be more pelased. The fewtimes i saw big bro i couldn't stand her, and a ccording toa friend who is a producer on the show she has turned intoa big bitch now she THINKS shes a big star.

unfortunately for her she only got into this country because our governemnt thought it was poaching another nurse from africa. Now she isn't working i don't think she has a leg to stand on immigration wise.

Whats the betting she's going to claim she'll be persecuted due to celb status?
:rolleyes:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
BBC
The issue came to light after police stopped her for not wearing a seatbelt as a passenger in a car.
Damn I just lost all respect for the girl.

"wench" is a bit harsh, she was the only semi-interesting contestant at the end.
excellent, now what about deporting the rest of them :p:

thanks to whoever neg repped me for that! lost about 40 points! some people just got no sense of humour!
"noo, she was on big brother, thus she cannot be deported or else the universe will collapse!!"

:rolleyes: Or not.
Reply 4
haha!
Off topic: HearTheThunder how are you doing 7 AS levels I did just four and had 16 hours of lessons a week :confused:
Reply 6
Saffie
Damn I just lost all respect for the girl.

So having sex in a jacuzzi in front of millions of people then panicking about being pregnant = ok, no seatbelt = oh nooooo terrible terrible? :wink:

I don't know how I feel about this; if she's here on a work visa then surely that's what she should do, rather than enter a game show? I hope they don't use her "celebrity" (haha) status as a reason not to deport her unless she returns to work.
Reply 7
viper_3
Off topic: HearTheThunder how are you doing 7 AS levels I did just four and had 16 hours of lessons a week :confused:

Its 5 A levels, plus general studies and critical thinking... they are 1 lesson a week, well they were in my college.
Reply 8
Helenia
So having sex in a jacuzzi in front of millions of people then panicking about being pregnant = ok, no seatbelt = oh nooooo terrible terrible? :wink:
I didn't think she necessarily had sex, but either way she was drunk [so it's a little bit forgivable/understandable?] Not wearing a seat belt is like having a death wish/and is absolutely stupid. :p:
Saffie
I didn't think she necessarily had sex, but either way she was drunk [so it's a little bit forgivable/understandable?] Not wearing a seat belt is like having a death wish/and is absolutely stupid. :p:

plus it can quite easily killl the person in front of you.
Reply 10
Well, just because she was on BB, doesnt give her any right to be able to stay here. So she can piss off to where she comes from. Anthony said they didnt have sex, so they DIDNT have sex. But I dont see why she is so hated, she went into the house and played the game, she had a gameplan and she put it to full use. She didnt go in to make friends, she went in to win 100K and she was only worth talking about when she was in the house, now she can go and join the other Z list celebs.
Cellardore
plus it can quite easily killl the person in front of you.

like in the adverts. they scare the **** out of me :eek:
Reply 12
I really am quite glad she has been asked to leave the country - I wouldn't want a nurse like that looking after my relatives should they become sick.
Then again, I despise the whole premise of 'Big Brother' - at first it was supposed to be a 'social experiment' but now it's simply a programme designed to attract as many viewers as possible by orchastrating personality clashes and degrading or sexual scenes (not to mention that the vast majority of contestants have very limited intelligence).
Reply 13
She shouldn't have attracted attention to her like that in the first place, by participating on a TV programme.
Reply 14
drawmeamonkey
like in the adverts. they scare the **** out of me :eek:
In Corfu everyone sped around without seat belts, and there were zillions of people on mopeds without helmets, and we knocked over 2 girls who weren't wearing helmets [they were ok] but it was damn scary! :afraid:
Reply 15
She should totally get deported. She came in on a visa if she breaks her visa conditions then she should go.
Reply 16
i think shes just a loser! trying to get rich and suceeding by being a ****
Ha ha ha - goodbye to her. What a bitch. Now for the rest of them.
Reply 18
"Hooray! They're deporting Makosi from Big Brother!"

"Right, now let's send back the rest of those damned immigrants!"

"She was an immigrant?"
She is now an illegal immigrant

Latest

Trending

Trending