The Student Room Group

Forgive the first time but the second is too much....

Ive been seeing this girl for the last couple of months at uni and everythings been going great
Except a couple of weeks ago she accidentally called me by my best friends name while we were getting quite intimate.
She explained that this was because we had just been talking about him and it accidentally slipped out
So I forgave her and everything was fine and I accepted that it was an accident and she wasnt fantisising about him etc.
But it happened again yesterday night and this had led me to believe that she fantises about him everytime she is with me
She obviously denied this but at the same time I dont know what to think of it anymore
I really dont know what to do - she claims that it doesnt mean anything but im obviously not ok with her shouting out the wrong name:eek3:
Reply 1
She is fantisizing about your best mate.
End it with her.
Dude, that is outrageous behaviour. NEXT that ho

and lol at you replying to yourself pretending to be someone else.
Reply 3
Its obviously not definite she is fantasising about him.. how often does she speak to your friend anyway?
Because if she doesnt really at all.. then its more likely.. but if she does everyday etc.. it may be believable that it was an accident.
Reply 4
Anonymous
Ive been seeing this girl for the last couple of months at uni and everythings been going great
Except a couple of weeks ago she accidentally called me by my best friends name while we were getting quite intimate.
She explained that this was because we had just been talking about him and it accidentally slipped out
So I forgave her and everything was fine and I accepted that it was an accident and she wasnt fantisising about him etc.
But it happened again yesterday night and this had led me to believe that she fantises about him everytime she is with me
She obviously denied this but at the same time I dont know what to think of it anymore
I really dont know what to do - she claims that it doesnt mean anything but im obviously not ok with her shouting out the wrong name:eek3:

Hate to say it but she is probably already getting with him, just get out now while you still have some dignity.
Super Man Dat Hoe!
Reply 6
You've only got one recourse. Beat them both to death with your bare hands. Then turn yourself in having maintained your man dignity (far superior to woman dignity - which is really no such thing!).

No in all seriousness though I think it would be best to at the very least burn all their stuff. Or report them for sexually molesting kids after tying up naked babies in their respective bedrooms. Got any friends who could lend you a nipper for a couple of hours?
Threesome, bro.
Anonymous

Anonymous
End it with her.

No no, you ask the question, then we answer the question. It takes all the fun out if you do it all yourself. No-one likes a show off.
Anonymous
End it with her.

haaaaaaaaa.

thankyou. made me laugh.
Anonymous
End it with her.

I lulzd :mmm:
Reply 11
Anonymous
End it with her.

:lol:
I would slap that bitch's ass to Alaska

Latest

Trending

Trending