The Student Room Group

What would you do IF...

Imagine if you will...

A girl you really like, and appears to really like you and it seems like an awesome relationship could be in the very near future.

You meet up with her at the bar and then tell her you need to go and say hello to some friends but will meet up again in about 20 minutes/half an hour, you then ring her and her ex answers the phone and says she is at his house...

My reaction was to neck 4 more A-bombs and have a pretty messy night and forget about her...

Opinions?
Did you leave her by herself when you went off?

If she's friends with her ex it would be acceptable for her to visit him... have you not talked to her since?
Reply 2
She was with her friends that she'd just been introducing me to, and then I said I needed to go say hello to some old friends and agree'd to meet up later on which is why I rang her.

They are kind of friends but It still seemed wrong that she'd drunkenly go to his when she agree'd do meet me, I know she's not actually my girlfriend or anything but it still seems dickish.

spoke to her a little since she seems to be acting like nothing has happened lol :s-smilie:
Reply 3
You did the right thing.. forget about her for that night..

but, nothing stopping you trying again ;-)
I can see you guys really connected and would have had a brilliant future from the way you walked off and left her on her own, and then how she decided, screw this and went off, and then you decided, screw this and went off.

Commitment. That's what i like to see.
Maybe she went there with her friends?
Or perhaps her ex still likes her/saw you ringing/answered in the hopes of pissing you off (farfetched, but y'know, maybe)

I think if you really like her let it go :smile:
Reply 6
Bslforever
I can see you guys really connected and would have had a brilliant future from the way you walked off and left her on her own, and then how she decided, screw this and went off, and then you decided, screw this and went off.

Commitment. That's what i like to see.

I said I left her with the friends that she went out with...

And she encouraged me to go see my friends that I hadn't seen for months and then we'd meet up later. Read?
Reply 7
Weird. I can see both points tbh. You left her, but then you said you would only be 20 minutes and seemingly she didn't object. Maybe next time ask if she wants to come with? Maybe when you get together properly, you should talk about it? Do you still want to get together with her?
Reply 8
Well I asked her if she wanted to come with me but she didn't wanna abandon the friends she came out with which I thought was fair enough, we both came out with separate groups as she only made plans to go out at the last minute or something.

It'll be ok, she's not the first and she won't be the last I guess, cheers for your input guys! :smile:
Anonymous

And she encouraged me to go see my friends that I hadn't seen for months and then we'd meet up later. Read?

I probably would have had an easier time reading that if you had have actually written it in the first place :sigh:
Reply 10
Bslforever
I probably would have had an easier time reading that if you had have actually written it in the first place :sigh:

Third post...
Anonymous
Third post...

This is what you said in your third post:

Anonymous
She was with her friends that she'd just been introducing me to, and then I said I needed to go say hello to some old friends

This is what you told me that i should have read:

Anonymous

And she encouraged me to go see my friends

You see, you saying that you needed to go and her encoraging you to go are two very different things. This is TSR. Not the Psychic Fayre. If you want people to have read something, you need to first have written it.

Latest

Trending

Trending