The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
tsrstar
If she wont pick up your calls, cant you ask a mutual friend to speak to her and tell her you want your things back?

If not, then i'd suggest turning up at her door, its risky considering she might not be in, and she lives 200 miles away, but considering she wont answer your calls, shes most likely lying about her depression and your unwilling to speak to her parents, you don't have many options.

Calling the police is a bit over the top in my oppinion, but if all else fails, threaten her with the police. She sounds like a right b**** though. (Assuming shes lying about her depression)

Her friend who lives in my uni city (who is also my friend) has tried several times to get it off her to bring to me, but various things (includin her, twice) have prevented it :/

I just can't believe someone would lie about something like that.
Reply 21
There are alot of twisted individuals out there. She might be exaggerating, she might just be having a bad day and then all of a sudden diagnose herself with depression :/ It's odd, but a friend of mine always diagnoses herself with things like this. She's a bit of a drama queen and by the sound of it, so is your ex-friend.

Text her and tell her that you need your things, and if you don't get them, you'll contact her parents and involve them.

Latest

Trending

Trending