The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Once a whore, always a whore. :bandit:
Reply 2
If i heard the rumours I would probably wanna know the facts so I could decide for myself but when it comes down to it, you are the one with her, not them. All that matters is if the two of you are happy together, not what the rest of the world thinks
Reply 3
It's not really mistakes if she's done them a lot, it's a habit.
Reply 4
If you trust her should be all that matters.

If you KNOW she WAS a whore though...well, that will be an awkward conversation when somebody brings that up...

Nobody can give you answers really, you're gf, you know her better than some of the others (I hope)
If you like her I wouldn't listen to what people say.

Having a history doesn't have to mean anything to do your current situation.
Jingers
It's not really mistakes if she's done them a lot, it's a habit.

:rofl:

On a serious note though, if a man can sleep around and then be forgiven when he wants to settle down and get serious then it should be the same for a woman. Ignore them OP it's not like they're ******* her is it now.
Reply 7
Once a slut, always a slut.
Reply 8
Anonymous
Everyone is telling me that my girlfriend is a "slut" or "whore" or 'has been around many cocks'. It seriously pisses me off that people just can't forget someones past because of stupid mistakes. I mean now I'm being seen as a stupid guy for dating her... So would you stop dating a girl because of promiscious history?

Your opinion on someone is to be made...by yourself! :O shock horror! If you don't have a stinging view about her then thats that, screw everyone else! I have been with someone like that but I thought yeah so what she wants to be with me now not the other boys she has had.

So you know, carry onnnnnnnnn :smile:
Well I wouldn't want to marry a parasitic, selfish whore. Her whorish behaviour indicates a lack of connection and a bitchness: if she's attractive, her whorish behaviour will have hurt a lot of people, but she kept going with it to get a little bit of short term pleasure for herself. She'd likely be in it for my money...instant no. I'm not going to do something I really don't want to just to shut a bunch of feminists up.
Anonymous
Everyone is telling me that my girlfriend is a "slut" or "whore" or 'has been around many cocks'. It seriously pisses me off that people just can't forget someones past because of stupid mistakes. I mean now I'm being seen as a stupid guy for dating her... So would you stop dating a girl because of promiscious history?

yeah. i got standards. but it is subjective of course. it situation is a judgement call
chap54
Once a slut, always a slut.

I've slept with A LOT of people but I'm now faithful to my partner. I was faithful to my last partner for our 2 year relationship and faithful to the one before that for our 3 year relationship.
Sex doesn't define who you are and people are allowed to change.
Reply 12
Lol @ having a relationship with a slut

Good luck with that

EDIT: I'm not even debating that people can change but personally I could never be that guy to be with a whore around my arm like shes a princess and having people think I'm a sucker (like this guy) because I'm kissing the same girl the whole campus has been through.

The awkwardness when a random guy comes up to her and hugs her and gives you a knowing smirk after you leave you ask her how you know him/is he your ex and she says 'just a friend......' that **** would burn into my soul.
So what if she is a 'slut'? It's her body and she's free to with it what she pleases. As long as she isn't going to be unfaithful I don't see a problem, unless of course you are insecure and let other people's opinions dictate your life.
This is BS. So what if she had sex with lots of people before you 2 got together. She was single, free to do it, it's her life, and this wouldn't even be considered if she was a guy. Bloody hell. And just mentioning, but it also doesn't mean that she'll instantaneously cheat on you, just bcos she happened to sleep around with lots of people when she was free and SINGLE.
If you like her then stay with her. It's simple as that.
Reply 16
If you want to with her for sex, and you know that you won't be that bothered if comes to the end. If you want a loyal girlfriend who you can completely trust, get shot. Once a whore, always a whore.
Reply 17
Anonymous
I've slept with A LOT of people but I'm now faithful to my partner. I was faithful to my last partner for our 2 year relationship and faithful to the one before that for our 3 year relationship.
Sex doesn't define who you are and people are allowed to change.

There may be as in your case exceptions. I do find it strange as to why you chose anon rather than being honest / open. I mean why would anyone want to risk going out with such a type if they are a commited individual, its a no brainer.

It's about having standards and some self respect. Whilst I have no issue with people doing whatever they want, I would not date the village bike myself. It seems the slutty types often attract a slutty partner and so it doesn't matter to me.
chap54
I do find it strange as to why you chose anon rather than being honest / open.

because I have a right to privacy. I don't think who I am is relevant to my point.
Reply 19
Anonymous
because I have a right to privacy. I don't think who I am is relevant to my point.

It just seems fitting, given your response. I wonder why you picked up on my comment in particular given that many others made similar points.

Latest

Trending

Trending