The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

It seems the slutty types often attract a slutty partner and so it doesn't matter to me.
My partner has had one girlfriend/sexual partner before me. He knows about my past.
Reply 21
Anonymous
My partner has had one girlfriend/sexual partner before me. He knows about my past.

I didn't ask. As I said before im not concerned with what others do in that sense. Everybody makes their own choices, whichever works best for you :smile:
Reply 22
People need to mind their own business. I don't see how a high number of sexual partners makes someone a bad person. If she was a guy, no one would care.
Reply 23
I really don't get this 'once a slut, always a slut' rubbish. It's perfectly possible to make the most of being single while you're in that situation and be faithful once you're in a relationship. You should only get a bad reputation if you've cheated on someone (which I don't believe this girl has)
death.drop
If you like her I wouldn't listen to what people say.

Having a history doesn't have to mean anything to do your current situation.

this
Reply 25
"Once a slut, always a slut" is a pile of BS, people change. As long as you two are happy and faithful, that's all that matters. People in relationships soon learn to forget and forgive the past and move on. **** what anyone else thinks about you; if you like her, stay with her.
Anonymous
I've slept with A LOT of people but I'm now faithful to my partner. I was faithful to my last partner for our 2 year relationship and faithful to the one before that for our 3 year relationship.
Sex doesn't define who you are and people are allowed to change.

This. People can chance. If you think she is faithful then her past shouldn't matter. And a lot of what you hear might be rumours, you would be amazed at how many rumours people start, how further from the truth they are and how far people take them.
Reply 27
I think the better question would be
"Would you consider dating someone who used to be promiscuous?" Then it's your views, and not those of your friends like it sounds.

Unless you didn't know of her past, and have just found out, but then to dump her would be dickheady, as you're already involved.

Latest

Trending

Trending