The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

easy it bugs you to hell, I lay in bed thinking of the word paradigm and then completley forgot it and then realised hours later when pulling out my hair...

yeah the gas one
elpaw
it has only one vowel.

Thanks got it :smile:
Lol it's strange we seem to be the only people left doing it...and your all in front of me..not fair lol I thought I was so clever being on round three!
Danithestudent
Lol it's strange we seem to be the only people left doing it...and your all in front of me..not fair lol I thought I was so clever being on round three!

You are - show off :tongue:
Reply 364
Can someone tell me the answer to the musical term in scrabble ( i think 2.2)
Adhsur
Can someone tell me the answer to the musical term in scrabble ( i think 2.2)

PM'd
Reply 366
Pencil Queen
PM'd

(got there before you)

what are you on now? i've passed the halfway mark.
transport...hmmmm I'm thinking like a campervan or a boat but I can't work out what it is or if it's just my format
Reply 368
Danithestudent
transport...hmmmm I'm thinking like a campervan or a boat but I can't work out what it is or if it's just my format

i would like to tell you what it is but the answer is quite clever. i'll give you a clue:

H
R
C

just say what you see
Reply 369
I am composed of twoscore squares,
Of many different hue.
Of most colours there are three,
For two of them just two.

I also have three questions,
And two different ways to travel.
If you're bored give me a go,
My name you must unravel.

*frowns*. :confused:
Reply 370
Adhsur

*frowns*. :confused:

first one, then many
Reply 371
elpaw
first one, then many

HELP! :frown:
That one took me ages and I got so board
I don't want to be mean and monopolize the answers but it's something that you would expect to find on say, old kent road or ...mayfair...
Reply 373
Danithestudent
That one took me ages and I got so board

I don't want to be mean and monopolize the answers but it's something that you would expect to find on say, old kent road or ...mayfair...
I tried entering that one word, but didn't work...will try again :smile: thanks :wink:
rather than writing the game what is it played on?
Reply 375
*bump*

Two holes and two ends and a screw in the middle.
Work out what I am and you've answered the riddle
Reply 376
elpaw
how many letters does "receipt" have? how many segments are there?

try reciepts
Reply 377
Ok, i know this is old hat now... but I've only just started and am tearing my hair out over number 6, the first world wheel thingy... please, someone help me!!!! :frown:
Reply 378
rednirt
Ok, i know this is old hat now... but I've only just started and am tearing my hair out over number 6, the first world wheel thingy... please, someone help me!!!! :frown:

look above.
Just wondered if anyone has actually completed it all yet, you've all been taking your time :tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending