The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Scroll to see replies

My rail card pack just came this morning... :biggrin:

And so much for computers arriving dozz - I still need to order one!
I'll just bite the bullet and choose a Laptop to buy today, I hope.
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Reply 61
crazydaveuk
My rail card pack just came this morning... :biggrin:

And so much for computers arriving dozz - I still need to order one!
I'll just bite the bullet and choose a Laptop to buy today, I hope.

hahaha you lucky so and so, i may have to wait a MONTH!!!!!! to get my rail card arrrrrgh
dozz87
hahaha you lucky so and so, i may have to wait a MONTH!!!!!! to get my rail card arrrrrgh

Well, the last one I bought lasts until April '06 anyway,
so it's not too big a deal. :indiff:
Reply 63
yeah i reckon he's alive too. and crazy dave - if you're gonna be so patronising, then you're not gonna get on well with a lot of people! i don't agree with ur musical haven just like u probably don't agree with mine (a mix of old skool garage, pop, soft rock and hip hop), but just get on with it!
Oh, don't worry, In real life I ignore people who I don't get on with.

But this is the internet, so I can be bitchy. :smile:
dozz87

Call Natwest and shout at them if they're being slow. It works wonders. It took them two months and counting last year to send me a new card for my current account - two days after I called them and ranted it suddenly appeared in the post :biggrin:
Reply 66
...and who said a smile and a kind word won't get you anywhere?
Reply 67
misslibby
Call Natwest and shout at them if they're being slow. It works wonders. It took them two months and counting last year to send me a new card for my current account - two days after I called them and ranted it suddenly appeared in the post :biggrin:

lol my bro keeps telling me that bt i cant rant, even on the phone, i feel so rude. today even, i phoned a company shipping out my PC (said it was being shipped on tuesday from london and still aint arrived so i rang em (all ready to rant) and ended up being all polite "erm...ahem....is my computer ready yet"...pussy
Reply 68
Thank f*ck 2pac is dead, he made terrible music. He had thug life tatooed on his chest yet he went to Acting school, probably wore a leotard.

Personally hip hop is my first love but it comes from all genres of music within its sampling and you gotta love all that too. If a song is good then it's good lets leave it at that.

Neways watch out for the sounds in brighthelm coming from my turntables, i got some good headphones though so if anyone gets annoyed i shall revert to them.

Sadly for all of you i have no Lil Jon in my collection.

If anyone likes DJ Shadow which they really should, here's a school band project performing his tunes, pretty cool shizznitt

http://www.brianudelhofen.com/DJshadow.html

Can we please get Westwood down to sussex to throw stuff at.

Holla
You sound like my kinda guy, Dave... :biggrin:

DJ Shadow does good work, but I've never quite got into his albums for some reason.
But the mix sessions of funk 45s he does with Cut Chemist (Brainfreeze, Product Placement)
are classic.
Reply 70
"Cookin with gas, cookin with gas!" :smile:

I think you said you liked madlib too, he's incredible! Met his bro Oh No and a load of the Stones Throw posse on the plane to LA earlier this year which was nice.

Neways, back to my goblet of crunk juice...
serpentine
...and who said a smile and a kind word won't get you anywhere?

It would have been nice, but sadly, it didn't :smile:
Reply 72
DAve_1
he went to Acting school, probably wore a leotard.

Holla

what may i ask is wrong with leotards? or for that matter acting school? As a general rule most hip hop and rap artists are fairly homophobic so i think u'll excuse me if i don't bow down to his mightiness 50 cent :wink:
Reply 73
There's nothing wrong with leotards (well they do look damn funny esp. on blokes) or acting school it's just you don't generally expect someone with the tattoo "Thug Life" to be prancing around in a leotard and speaking in shakespearian tongue.

I really doubt 50 pence and Eminem are homophobic, i mean look at 50's last album cover and tell me that wasn't directed towards a gay audience.

Please don't do that general rule thing aswell, you obviously don't listen to hip hop apart from what u see on telly and read in the papers.

But yeah don't bow down to 50, just shoot the f*cker properly unlike the retarded retards who shot him 9 times and missed every single one of his vital organs.

Blup
Reply 74
it's just you don't generally expect someone with the tattoo "Thug Life" to be prancing around in a leotard and speaking in shakespearian tongue.

Why not? It might help them learn to enunciate clearly.
serpentine
Why not? It might help them learn to enunciate clearly.

What's this, the Ghetto remake of My Fair Lady?
Reply 76
DAve_1
There's nothing wrong with leotards (well they do look damn funny esp. on blokes) or acting school it's just you don't generally expect someone with the tattoo "Thug Life" to be prancing around in a leotard and speaking in shakespearian tongue.

I really doubt 50 pence and Eminem are homophobic, i mean look at 50's last album cover and tell me that wasn't directed towards a gay audience.

Please don't do that general rule thing aswell, you obviously don't listen to hip hop apart from what u see on telly and read in the papers.

But yeah don't bow down to 50, just shoot the f*cker properly unlike the retarded retards who shot him 9 times and missed every single one of his vital organs.

Blup

dave your an A class loser...nuff said...and by the way, 2pac had thug life tattooed on his stomach, not chest
Reply 77
Haha i think you've mistaken me for someone who cares.

You crack me up kid.
Reply 78
DAve_1
Haha i think you've mistaken me for someone who cares.

You crack me up kid.

you dont crack me up...
Reply 79
Gawd,

Lighten up bro, you sure you didn't freshen yo breath up with these by mistake?

Latest

Trending

Trending