Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
tense
Reply 3
older
Reply 4
Apprehensive. Not sure why though. Even a couple of irish teas didn't manage to calm me down :eek:
Reply 5
sara_vin
Apprehensive. Not sure why though. Even a couple of irish teas didn't manage to calm me down :eek:

i feel all jiggly inside - i do wanna go and i dont - dear god, i may see some of you tomorrow :smile:
Reply 6
I just went out for a meal with friends who i wont see for another few months, so right now kinda sad. And im still packing so im annoyed. But im also excited!

Most mixed emotions ever!
Reply 7
I'm feeling as homesick as ever. I don't mean to brag about it, but I'm kinda of like quite popular here in my small town. In London, I'm gonan be friendless, lonely and most likely to commit suicide within the first few hours if my flatmates won't be as cool as I *really really* hope they will be (God, why the f*ck did I put down my interest as computers, internet etc. on my interest section :frown:)

But anyways I'm going to stay here for another day (I'm coming down to London on Sunday morning) so will have a pint or two and hopefully make out with some of my boy/girl friends before I come down.
JC87
I'm feeling as homesick as ever. I don't mean to brag about it, but I'm kinda of like quite popular here in my small town. In London, I'm gonan be friendless, lonely and most likely to commit suicide within the first few hours if my flatmates won't be as cool as I *really really* hope they will be (God, why the f*ck did I put down my interest as computers, internet etc. on my interest section :frown:)

But anyways I'm going to stay here for another day (I'm coming down to London on Sunday morning) so will have a pint or two and hopefully make out with some of my boy/girl friends before I come down.

Maybe you put down Computer/Internet because you LIKE using them? You can be "cool" and "popular" and still use the internet, mate. And I think you are *WILDLY, WILDLY* stereotyping about computer/internet "geeks". Who knows, maybe you'll make friends with computer people too??? :biggrin: Wouldn't that be a venture into the unknown :biggrin: Swap pint for byte, peanuts for chips, and the one who drives you back after the party is the one to turn off the computer last... :biggrin:
Reply 9
I also put down internet as an interest, as i thought it would help me get a place in SSA. Oh well.
JC87

Aren't people who think they are cool generally not? :rolleyes: :biggrin:
Reply 11
oh well!! here goes nothing!!!

try not to do what i'm doing guys which is panicing and saying "NO ONE'S GOING TO LIKE ME!"...at the end of the day, if no one likes you then walk into a bar somewhere, start talking and make friends! Someone, somewhere will like you!
Reply 12
mediawhore
oh well!! here goes nothing!!!

try not to do what i'm doing guys which is panicing and saying "NO ONE'S GOING TO LIKE ME!"...at the end of the day, if no one likes you then walk into a bar somewhere, start talking and make friends! Someone, somewhere will like you!

What if you're universally unliked? Wouldn't that be great - the model unliked being.

Ahem, maybe not...but Im sure one might exist at KCL. Dont let it be you. :smile:
Reply 13
I had small tiny flies crawling around my stomach since Friday all chanting 'you are going to Kings in 2 days HAHAHAHA!'. Freaky! I myself am more terrified rather than 'can't wait' but there you go!
Woots i move in today!
Yay, I do tomorrow...I think I'm getting a bit nervous now, ahh!
Reply 16
I'm already there...woo!

I can't believe i'm living in LONDON!
Reply 17
Sabrosa
I'm already there...woo!

I can't believe i'm living in LONDON!

ooh, hows you finding it!
Sabrosa wat u think of london
Reply 19
MatrixWorld
Sabrosa wat u think of london