The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Stray_talk
Not sure that makes you any less single :h:

...maybe you guys are just more wonderful.. :frown:
Reply 21
:motz: why? why do they insist on shutting soc threads and making us start new ones? It is confusing and unwelcome and I don't want it! :bawling:
Reply 22
A new thread, huzzah! I will be in the top posters this time around, fo' sure!
Reply 23
Well that went better than it could have...
Rahl
A new thread, huzzah! I will be in the top posters this time around, fo' sure!

Thats quite some aspiration...Good luck with that beb :wink:
Reply 25
Pinklemonade-xo
Thats quite some aspiration...Good luck with that beb :wink:

A journey of a million miles must begin with one step! Or in this case one post. :biggrin:
Reply 26
Rahl
A journey of a million miles must begin with one step!

Yeah. One step into a car...
MrCasperTom
That's cause you had to create it in another forum and a mod had to move it here :wink:

And top 10 posters:

Drewski 1,993
Stray_talk 1,028
iced_dragon_agility 986
Pinklemonade-xo 905
xKTx 806
Ethereal 531
georgia 500
FadedJade 496
MrCasperTom 430
netprime 367

The fact that I'm up there makes me sad...

Hey, what? Did you actually count everyone's posts in the society thread or something? I don't quite get it, lol.
I was meant to make the new thread! I didn't think (silly me) we would get there tonight!
Reply 29
CherryCherryBoomBoom
Hey, what? Did you actually count everyone's posts in the society thread or something? I don't quite get it, lol.

Yes. I individually counted exactly how many post everyone had in the thread...

Spoiler

MrCasperTom
Yes. I individually counted exactly how many post everyone had in the thread...

Spoiler

Alright, it took me a while just now to figure out how you did it, but now I get it :beard:. Thanks :smile:
New laptop :biggrin:
Reply 32
Hello all, I've been rather absent recently, have you missed me?
Wow - how's everyone enjoying their holidays?
I'm bored because I've lost my passport so I can't go abroad. :frown:
Does anyone ever feel upset or really down about being single? I do, too much :s-smilie:. But I know that's bad, so from now on I'm gonna try my best to put myself in a state of mind of not being bothered about it. Keep filling my life with meaningful things to fill the void, so to speak :yep:. Being single may not be the best thing ever, but at least it's better than being in a crap relationship or something.
Reply 35
CherryCherryBoomBoom
Does anyone ever feel upset or really down about being single? I do, too much :s-smilie:. But I know that's bad, so from now on I'm gonna try my best to put myself in a state of mind of not being bothered about it. Keep filling my life with meaningful things to fill the void, so to speak :yep:. Being single may not be the best thing ever, but at least it's better than being in a crap relationship or something.

Too true, I've let the fear of being single scare me into a relationship that wasn't right before and it's really not worth it.

I still get down when I don't keep myself busy but I'm getting better!

:hugs:
elli_emc
Too true, I've let the fear of being single scare me into a relationship that wasn't right before and it's really not worth it.

I still get down when I don't keep myself busy but I'm getting better!

:hugs:

Aww, thanks :hugs:
Posting from my new laptop :biggrin: gotta get used to the new keyboard now
It doesn't bother me usually, but it is right now given said bloke is currently out on a date and obviously not with me.
:hugs: Jade

Latest